Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior exploit list

• Hey everyone! I made a Google document purely for reporting different exploits for different things (classes, map escapes, miscellaneous exploits, etc). It’s editable to anyone who has the link, so feel free to add/remove stuff. I’ve already added a few things to the list, so if you could also follow a similar structure that’d be great.

Only real “rules” are don’t be a jerk and delete/change something randomly, and please try your hardest to keep a tidy format. Other than that feel free to break the game and add to the list!

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LKC … Q3yM/edit#

I know that there’s the mantis bug tracker, but it seems like it’s down for now and this list is mainly going to focus on exploits instead of the many annoying bugs. Could also add what’s on this list to the tracker once it’s back up.

• I’m not sure about public bug release just yet, so for now I’m hesitant to post here and will be forwarding bugs to slygoat. In the end it may be better to address things publicly, but I haven’t decided.

In the meantime I will be recording bugs and other issues (with video) that I think are pertinent and will release them in something of a montage to sly or the devs (privately)

I’d like to see public bug sharing become a productive thing, as many bugs are related to other bugs, but it remains to be seen if this is practical.

• This is a private forum for testers, Derp. Why not post stuff here (or in mantis if it ever comes back to life)?

• @dudeface:

This is a private forum for testers, Derp. Why not post stuff here (or in mantis if it ever comes back to life)?

Perhaps.

• Not really sure what you think is impractical or problematic, but ok.