How to purchase helm packs?

• Hi
    I tried googling it and searching forums, but no help. here and there I kept running into a few other “outsiders” that just like me keep searching for answers that are no where to be found. How to I purchase helm packs? - I know where they are located, I know that I need to place them in a cart, but then nothing happens, - I go into a cart, press “purchase” a window comes up something about connecting to a server and that is all… What am I missing?

• @Tarom:

Hi
    I tried googling it and searching forums, but no help. here and there I kept running into a few other “outsiders” that just like me keep searching for answers that are no where to be found. How to I purchase helm packs? - I know where they are located, I know that I need to place them in a cart, but then nothing happens, - I go into a cart, press “purchase” a window comes up something about connecting to a server and that is all… What am I missing?

When you purchased the helmet bundle did you receive a pop-up message from Steam requesting you to authorize the purchase or add funds to your steam wallet in order to complete the purchase?

If not, then it is likely that you have disabled “Steam Community In-Game”. To enable this log into Steam, navigate to the menu at the top of the page and select the Steam menu option, then select Settings; this will pop up the settings dialog box. Go to the In-Game tab and ensure that Enable Steam Community In-Game is checked. If this is not checked then you will not be able to authorize any purchases.

If you have this enabled and you authorized the helmet purchase through steam (please check your transaction history to ensure that the funds were taken) please PM me your steam Id.

This video explains how to obtain your steam id:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0a7gCHq-B0

If no funds were taken, then try to purchase the helmet bundles again, clicking the purchase button in the game will not automatically deduct the funds from your account, only Steam will deduct the funds.

• Thank you, it worked fine after I enabled “Steam Community In-Game”. In relation to the grief the Torn Banner team is getting, - I think it is very much uncalled for. When they went to kickstarter campaign they didn’t expect to have such a massive success as they did. With all the funds they are capable now building a very special and yet unique game. And thats exactly what they are busy doing. Something thats build on a proper engine and not patched up parts of code coded by different teams in their free time (no offense you guys).
    Thats what they are busy working on; but thats just my 5 cents…

• Dare we upset the order, the horror. Having said that I’m off to purchase my hats.