Who are the top players?

• Starting this thread fresh.

Name your top 20 players - no banter like last post - let’s see lists! It needs to be players who are currently very active. Unfortunately, that will make me leave off a lot of the badas, mooses, etc.

Kwazi
    Icky
    Dofoo
    Alice
    Skills
    Stark
    Thundax
    Nova
    Knil
    NinjaCub
    Rootking
    Sin
    Gauntlet
    Stinker
    Conman
    Guts
    Vier
    RawBoner
    Volks
    Stan

I’m sure I’m missing some people!

• This is gonna be fun! I can only come up with 15 offhand right now but might add more later.
    Kwazi
    Ick
    Stark
    Nova
    Ninja Cub
    Flotch
    Solo Dolo
    Zombo Joe
    Skillz
    Thundax
    Mystikkal
    Alice
    Knil
    Dofoo
    Whisper

I’m of course constrained to NA players and players who I’ve seen play. I also feel like I’m missing a bunch of people so please let me know if I am.

• For EU:
    Najo
    Sponge
    Ky Wild
    Supreme Dalek

Others are primarily just exploiters or not good enough to make the list.

• @trooper:

exploiters

Can we not?

• I find it interesting that americans put maa players in their list. You people don’t despise maa players like we do in yurop? Don’t you yanks know that MAA is cheapest and easiest class in chivalry?

• @trooper:

Others are […] not good enough to make the list.

But Najo and SupremeDalek on the list?

The Top 5 european players I have played against (there seem to be quite a few clanplayers not playing public/ffa duel that much):
    KyWild
    Spongebob
    Crushed
    Pectus
    Dave

In no particular order.

• In my experience in the EU it’s these guys:

Sophax
    Crushed
    Ky WIld
    Sponge
    Rumple
    Marox
    Pectus
    Happy
    Darenger
    John
    Shard
    Thanatos

I only play in pub ffa duels and team objective, so I’ve probably missed a lot of the clan guys that only play on private servers.

• Me, myself and I.

Nah but really down here some of the best players are by their steam names in no particular order are.

InTim (the gold knight)
    Nigel (just run away)
    Idealbroom (“YOU GOT SWEEPED”)
    Maggot (dat halberd)
    Venom eX Vengeance (if threatened will feint)
    Mclovin (I swear he’s on drugs)
    Yarnu the dog (makes those tutorials)

And some others who I can’t think of right now. Though some of them seem to only be one trick ponies.

• It depends on the category.

Should be:

best knight :
    best maa:
    best vanguard:
    best archer :

• RawBoner is amazing

• Duel shield+1h: sponge
    Duel 2h: sophax
    Crazy tornado through team objective: sophax
    yoloswag emo mode: sophax
    maa duel: rumple or sir edmund (don’t feel confident saying who’s the better of the two)
    maa to: rumple or thanatos (same reason as above)

vanguard to: dubjay/despair
    vanguard duel: dont know dont care :d probably one of the top knight duelists as its mostly the same.

Ofc I the scene has been a bit dead of late so my estimation might be off here but something like this imo :d

• @Dan766:

RawBoner is amazing

Raw Boner has the best voice ever too. Those EU cats got nothin on him.

• You guys forgot Tibberius Bane.

• @SlyGoat:

You guys forgot Tibberius Bane.

Pfft. Even I could beat Steve.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I find it interesting that americans put maa players in their list. You people don’t despise maa players like we do in yurop? Don’t you yanks know that MAA is cheapest and easiest class in chivalry?

Pretty sure people would despise archers more when bigs and flotch exist.

And why is there another one of these threads…

• @NoVaLombardia:

@rumpelstiltskin:

I find it interesting that americans put maa players in their list. You people don’t despise maa players like we do in yurop? Don’t you yanks know that MAA is cheapest and easiest class in chivalry?

Pretty sure people would despise archers more when bigs and flotch exist.

And why is there another one of these threads…

Because the previous thread was meh. Didn’t get a lot of good answers. Let’s see a list Nova! :D

• I would add Naleaus and The B34ST as well. It’s all about perspective. One person might think less of a player because they fought them when that player was having an “off day”. Influencing someone’s opinion is all about who you rub off on. Even the best have their off days. It’s hard to say who’s better than who; it would be even harder to put those players in any particular order (mystikal list). Each could easily beat one another on any given day, so who are the best? I would say there are ~30 players that could all beat each other on any given day; thus I can’t put them in any real order. I could pick any of those 30 players at random to be on my team and be happy with it. It’s about performing when it counts most; I guess that would be in a tournament or scrim? idk lol

Edit: it’s 2am in the morning and I’m watching The Titanic…so sad :( :o :( Why am I even watching dis

• MAA:
    Nakusuru
    Thanatos
    Rumpel
    Natsus
    –-

Archer:
    Kenix
    Vinnico (or whatever his name is)
    Mark

Vanguard:
    killu (I don’t care if he uses third person, he’s still good)
    Afinity
    Josh

Knight:
    Kinezodin
    Ky wild
    thomi
    Alterbyme
    fvonb <—this dude has some crazy moves in duels.

• Imo the best players are simply the best team. This is really the most concrete example I can give for what it means to be the best players. Because honestly, I’ve beaten all of the people on those lists in 1v1 duels (unless I haven’t met you) many times (NOT EU), and they’ve beaten me (There’s very little individual skill discrepancy between players on a top 20 list in this game imo; if you’re top 20 you’re the best of the best and there shouldn’t be much of a discrepancy). The X-Factor is teamwork.

• Also, it’s a crime that The Radiant isn’t on either of those NA lists. smh. I’ll assume it just slipped your minds ;)