Now what

• i unlocked all the weapons for knight two nights ago. then i was just sitting there wondering what to do next. i tried unlocking the long weapons of van, you know, the spears and fork and such, and i’m halfway on the billhook, have polehammer, nice i must add, but i don’t know about MAA. i need more time to get used to the close range of MAA. i’ve been raped by some good MAA, so i know it is effective. what did you who have unlocked all the weapons do once you did.

was there a beam of benevolent light that shone down on you as the clouds parted ceremoniously and the sound of Benedictine Monks chanting in the background inspired you to greatness?

also, wouldn’t it be cool if someone made a map of FFA in a small shack? can you imagine the lolz?

• now play for another 500 hours

• i havent played 500 yet.

• I guessed. Unlock everything, learn the tricks of the trade, own the noobs you have a long way to go.

• yes, i’ll probably give MAA the ole’ college try. i tried archer once. i have noticed that i don’t lose as often as i did before, but i still get owned regulalry…but this game is still hilarious…the sounds, the limbs, the gore…just awesome.

• Maybe I’m weird, but I didn’t find unlocking that much fun. I was glad when it was over - at last, I had access to all the weapons, and could choose whatever I felt like whenever I felt like it.

It’s the actual game that I enjoy, and I hope it is for you, too. Just go out and play. ^___^

Definitely bounce around and try all the classes, though. I started out with MAA, moved on to archer, and have since settled in mostly with knight. It can take a while to find your niche.

• I enjoyed unlocking a lot. It was like a status symbol at/near release to have a lot of the unlocks especially because bugs made it take 3x longer than it should have and certain things like Jav were so bugged only melee kills counted. I felt badass whipping out the heavy jav and wrecking with it when there were hardly any around.

• was there a beam of benevolent light that shone down on you as the clouds parted ceremoniously and the sound of Benedictine Monks chanting in the background inspired you to greatness?

I hated unlocking and I play only for the blood and carnage of battle. Since when one needs higher goal to slaughter another?

• I have about 1000 hours in the game and I still only have some archer sidearms unlocked (because I was unlocking MaA and Van sidearms, though 75% of my vanguard sidearms are still unlocked). I don’t have any bows unlocked. There are classes and weapons I don’t think I’m interested in unlocking ever, especially with the reputation a lot of the speed daggers have :).

The only class I have 100% unlocked is knight.

The fun part of the game is, in my opinion, trying to play competitively. It’s just too bad I came into that a bit late :(.

• @quigleyer:

I have about 1000 hours in the game and I still only have some archer sidearms unlocked (because I was unlocking MaA and Van sidearms, though 75% of my vanguard sidearms are still unlocked). I don’t have any bows unlocked. There are classes and weapons I don’t think I’m interested in unlocking ever, especially with the reputation a lot of the speed daggers have :).

The only class I have 100% unlocked is knight.

The fun part of the game is, in my opinion, trying to play competitively. It’s just too bad I came into that a bit late :(.

I only have everything for the vanguard unlocked. Including secondaries. Rest of the classes are still poor guys who can’t afford many weapons for me.
    I tried unlocking archer stuff first. But I’m just not having fun with the archer…

• i don’t know if i have the time to invest to play competitively, but i do play the game because i enjoy the slaughter and the gore. i’ve always had an interesest in medieval literature and armor and warfare, so this game filled that for me. i think i stick to knight more than vanguard, but i will probably unlock all the van weapons next, maybe maa after that.