For anyone curious about beta

• http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/26/chivalr … o-october/

It was planned for the end of September but as you see, it has been formally pushed back to October.

• I find that article to be comical.

• http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dwtesters
    These guys are already testing CDW.

• Perhaps to be more clear I should say, the beta that the majority of us have any chance of joining.

• Wait, so how do you get into this beta?

• @Ma:

Perhaps to be more clear I should say, the beta that the majority of us have any chance of joining.

Yeah not a closed beta

@ReMixx:

I find that article to be comical.

I find the viking video comical, it starts off well with knights working hard then vikings turn up.

But then you see a roman and a samuari next to the knight.

And then I roll my eyes.

• @gregcau:

@Ma:

Perhaps to be more clear I should say, the beta that the majority of us have any chance of joining.

Yeah not a closed beta

@ReMixx:

I find the viking video comical, it starts off well with knights working hard then vikings turn up.

And then I roll my eyes.

Bro the game isn’t supposed to be serious. Its supposed to be deadliest warrior. The WHOLE POINT of deadliest warrior is the fact that it has warriors from different times going against each other.

• @lemonater47:

Bro the game isn’t supposed to be serious. Its supposed to be deadliest warrior. The WHOLE POINT of deadliest warrior is the fact that it has warriors from different times going against each other.

Oh really? I never knew that…

I’ve watched dozens of DW shows and I understand the premise. But in a team map yeah it just looks silly.

But sure if silly is what they were aiming at, they have achieved their goal. I am sure it will appeal to some kiddies.

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

Oh really? I never knew that…

I’ve watched dozens of DW shows and I understand the premise. But in a team map yeah it just looks silly.

But sure if silly is what they were aiming at, they have achieved their goal. I am sure it will appeal to some kiddies.

No we just forget about historical immersion and instead immerse ourselves with the actual gameplay instead.

• Hopefully they allow preorders soon I am really pumped up for when the beta is going to be available to us, reminds me how excited I was for the kickstarter beta last year.

• @MrKurt2012:

Hopefully they allow preorders soon I am really pumped up for when the beta is going to be available to us, reminds me how excited I was for the kickstarter beta last year.

Speaking of which, any chance of beta access for us kickstarter beta testers? I take it our emails are still on file from the last time you sent beta keys out to us.

• @Strudel:

@MrKurt2012:

Hopefully they allow preorders soon I am really pumped up for when the beta is going to be available to us, reminds me how excited I was for the kickstarter beta last year.

Speaking of which, any chance of beta access for us kickstarter beta testers? I take it our emails are still on file from the last time you sent beta keys out to us.

And your kick starter got you exactly what you paid for. Just because you paid for MW beta doesn’t mean you get DW beta. I mean what about the rest of us.

• @lemonater47:

@Strudel:

@MrKurt2012:

And your kick starter got you exactly what you paid for. Just because you paid for MW beta doesn’t mean you get DW beta. I mean what about the rest of us.

Agreed I am content with waiting like everyone else just excited is all.

• @gregcau:

Most of us are still going to buy it, kiddo. As much as I dislike generally everything about it, I’m totally in for a bit of change. The current maps, classes, weapons and everything else about CMV are getting boring as hell. A quick trip to cartoon land won’t hurt anybody.

• @lemonater47:

@Strudel:

@MrKurt2012:

It was a query, not a demand. I’m sure our lord and saviour Tiberius loves all his children equally.

• @Strudel:

I’m sure our lord and saviour Tiberius loves all his children equally.

Amen

• Just look at this video…Viking is OP :D

2shoting Knight, 1shoting Spartan, Attacking from both sides with dual wield(?)…whats next? shuriken instagib?

• @gregcau:

@Ma:

Yeah not a closed beta

@ReMixx:

And then I roll my eyes.

Except that is a Spartan not a Roman.