Customisation was a waste of a big update

• Hey, I think the customisation update added little to the game and was a waste of a big update. Nobody really cares about it that much and it would have been better if TB had spent the time and resources adding an update which added something new for gameplay, like getting the SDK out quicker. The game has gone pretty stale as no new maps or game modes have been added for ages, I accept the kits which cost money have helped TB, but couldnt they have just added them without the customisation and focused on the SDK.

Your thoughts?

• I like customization.

• @dudeface:

I like customization.

Me too. Not at all a waste.

SDK would be really nice now! Please…. please… please?

• @PandaChef:

Hey, I think the customisation update added little to the game and was a waste of a big update. Nobody really cares about it that much and it would have been better if TB had spent the time and resources adding an update which added something new for gameplay, like getting the SDK out quicker. The game has gone pretty stale as no new maps or game modes have been added for ages, I accept the kits which cost money have helped TB, but couldnt they have just added them without the customisation and focused on the SDK.

Your thoughts?

Nobody cares for it? I love it. And I’m not alone with that!
    Yes, you see some players that haven’t changed their look, but those are usually, irony on oh what a surprise, irony off lvl 0 guys.

• I like the customization. But there just needs to be camo for FFA archers.

• @dudeface:

I like customization.

+1

• Customization was a good update. I always think to myself, at least they got customization out before they abandoned MW.

• Adding customization was a good thing. Adding customization instead of fixing the game first was pathetic.
    They made that as a sweep under the rug. And since customization, no more TBS concern about us… Great.

• @dudeface:

I like customization.

• I don’t really care about customization but it doesn’t hurt either

• I guess some people like the colors, sure it is prettier but I would have preferred some innovative TO maps.

• I like customisation.

The problem here is that TBS patches so infrequently we end up wondering whether this quarterly patch was a ‘waste’ or not.

• I’d like optimization too.

• I’d trade entire customization for one good TO map or release of SDK instantly.

• @dudeface:

I like customization.

As do I.

However, I would like to see more customization options in the future. More unlockables - like different kinds of armor, you know? I think that would be really cool instead of having just helmets.

• I like customisation too, my point was what would you prefer, the SDK out now with customisation having an unknown release date later on in the year or the current situation.

I dont see how you can prefer the current situation, SDK would add far more to the game.

• I like customization. It gives more variety to eyes and makes it easier to distinguish certain players across the battlefield.

• I love the customisation! I like to go into third person now and then just to look at myself 8-)

I do dislike a lot of how other players choose to customise themselves, but I guess that’s just personal tastes. Not all the time though. Like when people make their emblem and the border around it in the same colour, so that it just looks like a big blob of colour. That’s just bad.

I do hope that the SDK will be released sometime soon, though. And later when Deadliest Warrior is released, they could actually release a couple new maps for Medieval Warfare. Preferably Team Objective.

@Jon:

@dudeface:

I like customization.

As do I.

However, I would like to see more customization options in the future. More unlockables - like different kinds of armor, you know? I think that would be really cool instead of having just helmets.

Yeah, it would be nice if in the future, they could include some unlockable slightly-different-yet-unique armour sets, like this:

• @SavageBeatings:

Guaaards of of glory and of might, red as blood and black as night!

Turisas - March of the varangian guard.

Sorry, just had to write that here XD

I agree. More armors would be nice.
    I think I remember TBS gave a hint on that they may make some.
    But I’m afraid C:MW won’t receive anything new anymore. C:DW is the new-born small brother, that gets all the attention now.
    And soon C:MW will do drugs, become alcoholic, buy a butterfly-knife and paint “Fuck the police” on every house in Agatha.

• @SavageBeatings:

I do dislike a lot of how other players choose to customise themselves, but I guess that’s just personal tastes.

All that black, which just looks like a missing texture. :?