Told you so.

• I thought they would find out who the testers were because of the steam group.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=22945

• Yeah, saw that. It was inevitable. :P

• A few bans can fix that. MUAHAHAAHA!

• @Keith:

A few bans can fix that. MUAHAHAAHA!

You could simply remove the link.

Best to bribe rumple with something first.

• Am I supposed to feel threatened?

A lot of the people on my friends list can already guess what i/we’re doing without it being pointed out.

• Guys, it’s no big deal. How many people try to get in your game and ask what you’re doing? We kept Alpha 1 under wraps, but with large amount of people, we need to be able to contact everyone on a whim quickly and this is the quickest and easiest way. Nothing will ever be posted on there that will give anything away.

• @Kimiko:

Guys, it’s no big deal. How many people try to get in your game and ask what you’re doing?

A lot, and my response is always “testing maps/mod stuff”
    Works without fail.

Anyway, I’m sure it’s hard to keep things under wraps the more people that join up. By the next phase of the beta, I’m sure some things will become common knowledge, with or without the consent of TB. It’s just inevitable.

• We’ve been compromised! Run for the Hills!

• @Gauntlet:

@Kimiko:

Guys, it’s no big deal. How many people try to get in your game and ask what you’re doing?

A lot, and my response is always “testing maps/mod stuff”
    Works without fail.

Anyway, I’m sure it’s hard to keep things under wraps the more people that join up. By the next phase of the beta, I’m sure some things will become common knowledge, with or without the consent of TB. It’s just inevitable.

Lol that’s been my excuse and they buy It everytime.

• BUG OUT!

YOU GUYS HEAD FOR THE BUNKER, I’LL DISTRACT THEM.

Tell my grandmother and hamster I love them…

• Should’ve called the group Torn Banner Book Club.

• Tom’s Banana Emporium.

• So Kimi has a fan club.

[NOPE]

• @SlyGoat:

Should’ve called the group Torn Banner Book Club.

Rename it to that now.

• @ReMixx:

So Kimi has a fan club.

Lol stop it! It’s not a fan club! It’s a message center cause I refuse to add all these people to my friend’s list! I want friends/worky/whatever people on there. Not randoms!

• It’s tough being a celebrity.

• Did someone edit my post without stating a reason for the edit? Sounds like a violation of moderator rules to me. Kimi get on it and punish the perpetrator.

• @ReMixx:

Did someone edit my post without stating a reason for the edit? Sounds like a violation of moderator rules to me. Kimi get on it and punish the perpetrator.

Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way. We reserve the right to remove any post without notice.

They’re way ahead of ya.

• @lemonater47:

They’re way ahead of ya.

From our Moderator’s Rulebook:

1. Editing posts: From now on, do not edit anyone’s posts to change it to something cute and fluffy. If there is a dispute and it’s getting nasty, please just handle the issue through private messages and offer warnings when necessary. You may edit a post to remove offensive material (like NSFW images or URLs & names of people being called out, etc), but do not change the original poster’s message as this is information we can keep handy. Please mark why you edited their post.
      DO NOT edit any moderator, global moderator or admin posts under ANY circumstances (unless given prior permission). If there is an issue, PM that person first to get it resolved.

No reason for edit and I’m a moderator and my post was edited and I did NOT give prior permission. Kimi, burn this rebel who edited my post!

• Haha, Kimiko can’t follow her own rules :D This is her right now:

ZNPro_8UbpA