Friday Update

• I just realized what is happening so I thought I would give you a Friday update, as we probably won’t get one.

Remember the time just before the studio move when everyone was raging about lazy TBS and how game was dying?

Well I recall Steve posting in Ask TBS about how hurtful it was.

So I think TBS have withdrawn into their shells, cocoons, head in the sand, whatever you call it and are too scared to post into the forum.

But the updates are:

• SDK has bugs, they are working on the bugs, they will fix the bugs soon.

• CDW is the priority to get it out before Christmas. A different team is working on CDW than SDK.

• Kimi is mad because she is not allowed to post any updates.

Thats all folks !

• Thanks, at least someone is giving us some info ;)

Shame that they can’t say when they are going to release SDK.

• @Vesanus:

Thanks, at least someone is giving us some info ;)

Probably don’t know themselves.

• Lol I banned a hacker and the only thing he said the whole time was “WHERES MY FRIDAY UPDATE”.

See torn banner you are making people hack.

• @gregcau:

Remember the time just before the studio move when everyone was raging about lazy TBS and how game was dying?

So I think TBS have withdrawn into their shells, cocoons, head in the sand, whatever you call it and are too scared to post into the forum.

I really hope not, considering that not only are they letting down the 1% but also the people who enjoyed the game at their own pace and were happy as long as TornBanner were dedicated to improving the game, no matter how slowly.

Hopefully it’s not because of what you said though. Especially after those two other devs started posting on the forums, even making an announcement post of being more involved in the community.

• @Tummeh:

@gregcau:

I really hope not, considering that not only are they letting down the 1% but also the people who enjoyed the game at their own pace and were happy as long as TornBanner were dedicated to improving the game, no matter how slowly.

Hopefully it’s not because of what you said though. Especially after those two other devs started posting on the forums, even making an announcement post of being more involved in the community.

Its it Greg being, well himself.

Truth is we don’t know what TBs is up too. They could have gone to the moon for all we know.

• Or maybe they want the old CMW forum people to drop off and replaced with the new CDW enthusiasts.

• I was looking forward to them possibly posting a Friday update. Every hour or so I checked the website looking to see if it was posted. I just want to know when we can expect the SDK for the full version! Honestly, I can say that if they continue to refuse to communicate with the community, we will all loose interest eventually.

• @lemonater47:

They could have gone to the moon for all we know.

That’s the story I’m now going to be sticking with when people say something in game. We should all do the same.

• @Dan766:

I was looking forward to them possibly posting a Friday update. Every hour or so I checked the website looking to see if it was posted. I just want to know when we can expect the SDK for the full version! Honestly, I can say that if they continue to refuse to communicate with the community, we will all loose interest eventually.

Already lost.
    No friday updates, banned from “Ask TBS!”
    So there’s no communication between me and TBS AT ALL.
    I just play the game and discuss with other players here on the forum.
    This forum is not a communication place between players and tbs, it’s a communication place between players. tbs is now using it only for Deadliest Warrior stuff.

I remember them promising to still keep supporting C:MW.

Empty promise.

• How did you manage to get banned from ask TBS?

• @Peter:

Empty promise.

Torn Banner Studio : Empty Promise ™

@lemonater47:

How did you manage to get banned from ask TBS?

Maybe that perfidious one dared asking a question ! o_O

• It’s really sad to see what happened to this glorious game. May everyone learn from TBS’ mistakes so that someday, a real Chivalry can be re-made and enjoyed for decades to come.

• @SOC:

It’s really sad to see what happened to this glorious game. May everyone learn from TBS’ mistakes so that someday, a real Chivalry can be re-made and enjoyed for decades to come.

Easy man. No need to get hostile. TBS is a glorious dev bereft of fault and infused with power overwhelming. Name one dev that is more glorious than TBS. I dare you! So what if they haven’t had a friday update in a month and have cut off all ties to their MW customers? It doesn’t change the fact their gilded souls have more prestige and accomplishment embedded within them they make Alexander the Great blush.

Edit: I thought I would try something different here. They don’t seem to respond when you hold them accountable for their lackluster behavior and choices so I’ll try the opposite and shower them with undo praise. We’ll see if it works.

• Praise the Torn Banner with me Sidewinder!

• @Sidewinder:

We’ll see if it works.

You have to be more subtle to draw out a response. Obviously they have enacted a code of silence while they work on the beta testing for DW.

• @gregcau:

@Sidewinder:

We’ll see if it works.

You have to be more subtle to draw out a response. Obviously they have enacted a code of silence while they work on the beta testing for DW.

Well that’s not true. I’ve been getting modded left and right with warnings. So they’re responding, just not publicly.

@Rumpel- All glory to them!

• I don’t know I’m getting a little excited for DW judging on the reviews. Very disappointed there will be no TO maps but hopefully they will add a map that is appropriate for a faction versus faction.

Ninjas climbing onto a pirate ship would be cool. Vikings storming a roman pallisade would be cool.

• @gregcau:

I don’t know I’m getting a little excited for DW judging on the reviews. Very disappointed there will be no TO maps but hopefully they will add a map that is appropriate for a faction versus faction.

Ninjas climbing onto a pirate ship would be cool. Vikings storming a roman pallisade would be cool.

Romans full stop would be cool.

• @Vesanus:

Thanks, at least someone is giving us some info ;)

Man, i need to see your map IN THE GAME SOOOOOOOON. I mean there are so many good Mods in progress or released !
    Every month i say to miself that it is going to be released “soon”… Is it really a challenge to make it works ?