I know you know

Because I already told you what to do

• Excatly TB.

You know what to do.

• he’s not shit in teamfights though

• @kwazi:

he’s not shit in teamfights though

The worst melee class at fighting with a team, that means he’s shit

and flanking isn’t fighting with your team, that’s running away from the group fight to try and backstab people

which is terrible when that’s the only use MAAs are right now(that and firepots)

main point being, TB nerfed MAA’s group fighting ability and they still haven’t reverted it

• And you really expect TB to change anything? Just move on to CDW.

• @BB:

@kwazi:

and flanking isn’t fighting with your team, that’s running away from the group fight to try and backstab people

which is terrible when that’s the only use MAAs are right now(that and firepots)

main point being, TB nerfed MAA’s group fighting ability and they still haven’t reverted it

I disagree, I have seen plenty of MAA that do very in team fights because they were smart enough not to suicide charge the enemy but instead flank them (which is fighting with the team). And why should the MAA be well suited to charging into a big fight head on, surely that’s the job of knights and vanguards?

• @Peculiar:

@BB:

@kwazi:

I disagree, I have seen plenty of MAA that do very in team fights because they were smart enough not to suicide charge the enemy but instead flank them (which is fighting with the team). And why should the MAA be well suited to charging into a big fight head on, surely that’s the job of knights and vanguards?

You sir, know how it works!

• If you think flanking and firepotting are the only things MAA can do in a teamfight then I know you’re not playing MAA correctly. He’s more of a group backstabber that deals damage and/or secures kills for the team and is the primary rotator.

A giant part of playing MAA in teamfights is presence and if you do not make the enemy team aware of you, you are a garbage MAA. I don’t know how many times I sat there slightly in range doing nothing and the enemy swung at me, hitting air. Many other great MAA I know do this as well and I know some great MAA players who contribute a ton to their respective teams.
    Also flanking on most maps is a gigantic waste of time and i laugh at MAA who flank and then get their entire team killed.

Do you even scrim?

• @kwazi:

If you think flanking and firepotting are the only things MAA can do in a teamfight … He’s more of a group backstabber that deals damage and/or secures kills for the team and is the primary rotator.

That’s the same fuckin thing

@kwazi:

A giant part of playing MAA in teamfights is presence and if you do not make the enemy team aware of you

wow you know

that sounds super fun

thanks TB for making this class so fun

@Peculiar:

I disagree, I have seen plenty of MAA that do very in team fights because

and I get top score as a melee archer big woop

where’s my medal?

So let’s review guys:

MAA only good for 1v1ing
    When looking at more than one guy don’t even fuckin think about engaging, because all you can do is:
    @kwazi:

A giant part of playing MAA in teamfights is presence

and if you do anyting else then you’re:
    @kwazi:

a garbage MAA.

Great arguments guys
    we’ve really covored how MAA being shit in groups and easy mode for 1v1’s is actually really fun
    really really fun

• @kwazi:

If you think flanking and firepotting are the only things MAA can do in a teamfight … He’s more of a group backstabber that deals damage and/or secures kills for the team and is the primary rotator.

@kwazi:

A giant part of playing MAA in teamfights is presence and if you do not make the enemy team aware of you

wow you know

that sounds super fun

@Peculiar:

where’s my medal?

So let’s review guys:

MAA only good for 1v1ing
    When looking at more than one guy don’t even fuckin think about engaging, because all you can do is:
    @kwazi:

@kwazi:

a garbage MAA.

Great arguments guys
    we’ve really covored how MAA being shit in groups and easy mode for 1v1’s is actually really fun
    really really fun

• @kwazi:

@kwazi:

wow you know

that sounds super fun

@Peculiar:

where’s my medal?

So let’s review guys:

MAA only good for 1v1ing
    @kwazi:

@kwazi:

a garbage MAA.

Great arguments guys
    really really fun

• how did you get “do nothing” from “stay around the fight”, I guess I should have said “hey you should attack when you see a chance”

not to mention you took flanking to mean “run away from the group fight” when what I said was pretty much the exact opposite

once again, do you even scrim? do anything other than talk out of your ass?

• @BB:

@Peculiar:

where’s my medal?

@BB:

@BB:

Great arguments guys

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, BB.

These posts have made me consider quitting the balance council.

I think you’re arguing out of frustration. Your playstyle was affected dramatically, perhaps, but to say man at arms is shit is another story entirely.

Do you play with good man at arms?

He is the best class to hop from enemy to enemy (in a team engagement), and by your own admittance he is a good 1 v 1 (the best, would you agree?). He can disengage and reengage with anyone on the battlefield and force more 1 v 1s than any other class. Do you not see the relevance of this in a team fight?

• @kwazi:

If you think flanking and firepotting are the only things MAA can do in a teamfight then I know you’re not playing MAA correctly. He’s more of a group backstabber that deals damage and/or secures kills for the team and is the primary rotator.

A giant part of playing MAA in teamfights is presence and if you do not make the enemy team aware of you, you are a garbage MAA. I don’t know how many times I sat there slightly in range doing nothing and the enemy swung at me, hitting air. Many other great MAA I know do this as well and I know some great MAA players who contribute a ton to their respective teams.
    Also flanking on most maps is a gigantic waste of time and i laugh at MAA who flank and then get their entire team killed.

Do you even scrim?

You are right.
    But in most peoples’ eyes, team battles are not about helping your team, but to get the top score of your team.
    And doing what you described here, is actual teamwork, that doesn’t bring you that much kills.
    Most people think balance is about scores. But it’s not. They will never understand.

Me as a vanguard, also don’t get to the top score in team battles. In TO I sacrifice myself for the objective, or hold multiple enemies at a time and weaken them, until my friends arrive and finish them off.
    I don’t get many kills that way, too. Is the vanguard underpowered now? HELL NO HE ISN’T!

• MAA with broadsword in 1v1 is unbeatable if you play knight/vanguard

• @enicalyhT:

MAA with broadsword in 1v1 is unbeatable if you play knight/vanguard

Nnnnnnope!
    But damn hard though. The maa playing against you needs to be REALLY bad to give you an easy win.

• Hi. I know you’re low level, but I was talking about the MAA’s that normal, good people face. +35 MAA’s.

• @kwazi:

how did you get “do nothing” from “stay around the fight”

because that’s the same thing

I’m either in the fight or I’m not, and no:
    @kwazi:

“hey you should attack when you see a chance”

Is not fun, that’s the most boring shit ever
    how about I just play Archer instead for how much in the fight I’d be while playing like that

@kwazi:

not to mention you took flanking to mean “run away from the group fight”

Run AROUND the group fight, not that big of a difference is it when you’re only fighting when the enemy has no chance of fighting back

@Derpasaur:

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, BB.

lol this is how I normally argue

@Derpasaur:

but to say man at arms is shit is another story entirely.

Can’t fight in groups
    Easy mode in 1v1 fights

wow I don’t know how a class could be more shit
    what part of either of those aspects is not shit to you?

@enicalyhT:

MAA with broadsword in 1v1 is unbeatable if you play knight/vanguard

I can’t even play MAA on duel servers
    you know why?
    because it’s too fuckin easy

• Umm. I play MaA and I die a lot in duels…I must be terrible…

• @Ciastooh:

Umm. I play MaA and I die a lot in duels…I must be terrible…

don’t be so hard on yourself