Server is full, cant find any server

• Hello,

I dont know why, but now if i lunch game i cant find servers, in my favorite, history nothing… And if i want join to my friend (yes there is a server where he play) it says always Server is full (it is official server), but he isnt full … there was half player of max… So what to do ?

Thanks

• If it says server is at capacity (not FULL, full means it IS full, I believe) then it’s a pretty long lasting bug. If the map changes normally this will reset, and I think I’ve heard this bug is caused by a vote kick on official servers that will last the duration of the current map (but don’t quote me).

There is a work-around that works 100% of the time for me, but I’ve heard others saying sometimes it doesn’t work. Anyway:

Right click on the server and go to “properties” (might be “details”, I’ve forgotten, but one of the two). In there you will see a series of numbers divided by periods, and the final set of numbers is seperate by a colon : (it’s the IP address).

Now open the console (in North America it’s tilde key ` ). In the console type:

open INSERT IP ADDRESS HERE.

Needs to be exactly what you see in that list. Then press enter, and if there really are slots open you can normally join.

HINT: If you close the console by pressing the same key you used to open it and open it back up it will keep whatever you were typing. The console will usually hide the IP address, so type a few numbers at a time, close the console, open it back up, continue.

If you have any problems feel free to friend me on Steam- ia. | Quigleyer is my name.

Whatever you do DO NOT attempt to join through the steam “Join Friends” option, as that will crash you to desktop every time.

• Also you have to let the server list load sometimes. It can take up to a minute at times. Try flipping back and forth from your server tabs and hitting refresh often. They will eventually show up (as long as you have a live version of the game), I promise.

If it still takes forever try restarting Steam, as that works sometimes.

• I have tried to refresh the server lists and switch between tabs and nothing has worked. I show no servers at all when I go into “Join Game” and I have tried several different thing that were suggested here http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/828925849497132402/ and nothing has helped. Can anyone suggest anything?

• @bawlsdeep:

I have tried to refresh the server lists and switch between tabs and nothing has worked. I show no servers at all when I go into “Join Game” and I have tried several different thing that were suggested here http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/828925849497132402/ and nothing has helped. Can anyone suggest anything?

Wow, keep in mind this is an old thread and the problem that was happening then isn’t exactly what’s happening now.

The first thing I would suggest you try and do is open up your server browser filter (bottom left button) and make sure that you don’t have anything in any of the fields. Sometimes you’ll wind up with something weird in there (even if you didn’t put it there) that doesn’t match with any servers.

This also just kind of happens occasionally. It might be worth checking back later. You should also try restarting steam a bunch of times, as this has been known to fix this issue every now and then.

• thanks I’ll try that