[FIXED] Joining server bug–"Server is full"

• Tried to join the server "OFFICAL LTS SERVER #08 [16p] - US EAST (Multiplay)

It had 23/24 slots at first

Tried joining, said server was full.
    Restarted the game and then it had 20/24 players, tried joining again and the same message “server is full” popped up. I nearly smashed by keyboard in anger.

EDIT- 8:16 PM EST

Now it’s at 14/24 slots, tried joining it still says it full. I am gonna die.

• Fixed in DW

• You have a better chance of joining a server that says 24/24 than anything else.

• I’m having exactly the same problem on all the Official Australian servers. What’s with this?

The standard message for a server being full is: “This server is currently at capacity”. (Or at least normally). “The server is full” seems to appear only when there are LESS than the stated limit of players.

At first I thought this was due to slot reservation, but then I started having the problem when only 10/24 or 15/24 players were currently playing. There is no way there would be that many slots reserved - if any at all.

This is a seriously annoying bug, and should be high priority IMO. If people can’t join servers - what’s the point in fixing anything else? Its not like they can go and play single player or anything …

• if am not mistaken this bug was addressed in the patch that’s currently in beta

• @MonkeyFiend:

if am not mistaken this bug was addressed in the patch that’s currently in beta

Oh was it? Awesome!

BTW, to anybody who is wondering in the mean time, the bug doesn’t occur if you join via the dev console.
    Press the ~ key, then type:

open serverip:port

You can find the serverip and port through the server browser, write them down, fire up the dev console, and no more problems!

• @KingArthur:

@MonkeyFiend:

if am not mistaken this bug was addressed in the patch that’s currently in beta

Oh was it? Awesome!

BTW, to anybody who is wondering in the mean time, the bug doesn’t occur if you join via the dev console.
    Press the ~ key, then type:

open serverip:port

You can find the serverip and port through the server browser, write them down, fire up the dev console, and no more problems!

I don’t get why, when you click join server, it doesn’t just do that command. That command never fails me.