Probably just WIP but..

• If you complete the Gauntlet you’re just kind of left there in an empty room with no way out. After the nice little 3… 2… 1… intro and camera zoom I didn’t expect just nothing after =p

• (You were not supposed to win)

In all seriousness, it is WIP. It is -likely- going to be endless waves with a kill count. Fight until you die.

• @Andrew:

(You were not supposed to win)

In all seriousness, it is WIP. It is -likely- going to be endless waves with a kill count. Fight until you die.

Nice! As a sidenote, two random Vikings spawned in the first room to the right after the fight when I went a-wanderin’, the one on ground level that’s kind of raised up. Either that or they were just stuck up there wandering in the corners, since I had to kill one with my bow because he refused to come down.

• @Daiyuki:

@Andrew:

(You were not supposed to win)

Nice! As a sidenote, two random Vikings spawned in the first room to the right after the fight when I went a-wanderin’, the one on ground level that’s kind of raised up. Either that or they were just stuck up there wandering in the corners, since I had to kill one with my bow because he refused to come down.

Yeah, I saw those vikings as well. It does seem like they’re just getting stuck :P