Build me a PC for this game MAXED

• Hello! I would like to start off by saying I have no clue where to begin with building a PC but I love the idea of this game and would rather play this then getting a console, period. However, I am hoping someone knows a good, cheap setup that would max this game and the upcoming expansion. Thanks in advance!

• To run it on maxed and yet remain on a budget is always a tricky question… but I may have an answer for you. With 1 monitor this PC should be able to handle Chivalry maxed as I was able to with a similar rig.

AMD FX 8320
    ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0
    8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    Radeon 7970 or 7950

I recommended an AMD rig to save you money as the FX 8320 is really cheap and offers great performance for the money and the Radeon 7970 and 7950 have really come down in price as the new cards are about to come out.

I was running the 8350 and 7970 and had no problem maxing the game out and was still able to get more then playable frame rates

• Intel Core i5-4570 BOX
    ASRock Z87 Pro3
    Gigabyte GTX 760 WF3 OC
    2x 4GB Crucial BallistiX 1600 MHz
    EVGA 500W

• @ravendagrey:

To run it on maxed and yet remain on a budget is always a tricky question… but I may have an answer for you. With 1 monitor this PC should be able to handle Chivalry maxed as I was able to with a similar rig.

AMD FX 8320
    ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0
    8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    Radeon 7970 or 7950

I recommended an AMD rig to save you money as the FX 8320 is really cheap and offers great performance for the money and the Radeon 7970 and 7950 have really come down in price as the new cards are about to come out.

I was running the 8350 and 7970 and had no problem maxing the game out and was still able to get more then playable frame rates

I would get a good A10 rather than an FX series AMD CPU. FX CPUs are plagued by problems.

And a 7870 would run the game on max. A 7790 could do it but its sorta pushing it.