Line Battles :D

• Well, you know those epic medieval movies with line battles…It would be cool if this was in here!
    Would look like this.,…(/ Equals footmen) /////////////// //////////////…And then everybody just charges at each other and blood splatters everywhere and there would be a line of archers in the back that all fire at once! If…The players play it right :P What do you guys think?

• If people make the map and you get people as dedicated to this as they are to M&B, it could happen.

Don’t think it’d be fun, personally.

• Things like this are quite common in clan wars or events in M&B.
    Chivalry seems to be a bit too small scaled for this atm. 32 players max, right?

• It’s fine.

People did great linebattles in a source mod called battlegrounds 2, which was based on the revolutionary war, so of course they had some linebattle servers, and max server capacity was 32, being on the source engine.

And it was great fun.

• @-Slash-:

It’s fine.

People did great linebattles in a source mod called battlegrounds 2, which was based on the revolutionary war, so of course they had some linebattle servers, and max server capacity was 32, being on the source engine.

And it was great fun.

Used to lead linebattles in that mod all day every day.

If a specific server was set up for this and some dedicated mods/admins made sure people stayed in line and listened to the commander it could probably be a lot of fun.

• Yeah, but that’s with muskets. It’s abit different in a game like this.

I guess you could simulate the effect oif all players were Crossbow users. :P

• LTS Moor is actually setup for this. I designed it so that the two sides spawn in two lines. After that it is up to the people playing if they want to do formations like that, or do their own thing.

• Can you make it so both teams spawn on opposite hills, elbow to elbow, with a King and no players able to move until their King signals the attack with a war cry?

I just want more Kings :D