Why do clannies join games and TK eachother at spawn?

• I’ve seen it happen since launch. I wouldn’t say it’s a massive problem but i’d just like to know why they have to do it on public games. They strongly object to being votekicked for it, saying they’re not griefing but all they’re doing is taking up 2 slots on 1 team and not killing enemies and doing the objective, effectively they’re AFK.

Please stop doing it on busy public servers because it’s detrimental to the team you’re on.

• Just vote kick them (they’ll get 100% team damage effortlessly). They can do it elsewhere, there is no excuse for such behavior on active server. No point reasoning with such people nor encouraging them to speak.

• Because sometimes people fuck around?

• How can you care enough to make a whole thread about this? It’s just a pub it doesn’t matter.

• @Jstorm:

How can you care enough to make a whole thread about this? It’s just a pub it doesn’t matter.

Taking up a slot on a full server that someone’s friend could use so that u can sit there and fuck around is something to care about. It might also hurt the immersion for folks that care. People just might find it annoying. Also, that means one less person on your team fighting, and possibly 2 or 3 if that person is taking a couple of folks with them.

The importance of pubs is relative. For a player that plays in tournaments and scrims, pubs may not matter… but it is all that the majority of the player base play. This game’s purpose is fun, and assuming that one person’s enjoyment at the expense of inhibiting the balance of the entire map doesn’t matter is an attitude that doesn’t make “clannies” look good.

• eX again?

I’ve told them not to do it and kicked the lot of them from the server. They have their own server they can kill each other on.

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

@Jstorm:

How can you care enough to make a whole thread about this? It’s just a pub it doesn’t matter.

Taking up a slot on a full server that someone’s friend could use so that u can sit there and fuck around is something to care about. It might also hurt the immersion for folks that care. People just might find it annoying. Also, that means one less person on your team fighting, and possibly 2 or 3 if that person is taking a couple of folks with them.

The importance of pubs is relative. For a player that plays in tournaments and scrims, pubs may not matter… but it is all that the majority of the player base play. This game’s purpose is fun, and assuming that one person’s enjoyment at the expense of inhibiting the balance of the entire map doesn’t matter is an attitude that doesn’t make “clannies” look good.

This I agree with.

It’s frustrating when your team is doing badly because two or three players aren’t contributing anything, just taking up space on the team. Even if the server isn’t full it’s still stopping auto-balance from working properly.

• I can relate to this issue.
    If you are having issues with any players doing this deliberately on an official server- contact an admin.
    We have a group where you can see the admins, go on the chat to see who is available and even send them a message.

• @User:

I can relate to this issue.
    If you are having issues with any players doing this deliberately on an official server- contact an admin.
    We have a group where you can see the admins, go on the chat to see who is available and even send them a message.

Nah it’ll be on our servers. They would never touch an official one.

• @lemonater47:

eX again?

I’ve told them not to do it and kicked the lot of them from the server. They have their own server they can kill each other on.

Some new clan NH, or NR or some shit

• @Ready:

@lemonater47:

eX again?

Never heard of them they probably aren’t competitive. Just a bunch of friends probably.

• I’ve never had this even happen to me in the first place but if it did I wouldn’t care. But since people are the way they are, whatever.

• It’s pretty annoying, and can unbalance the teams easily. There are thousands of empty servers people can do this on instead of joining a populated one.

• @lemonater47:

@Ready:

@lemonater47:

eX again?

Never heard of them they probably aren’t competitive. Just a bunch of friends probably.

NR is Noble Raiders, a fairly new clan with: Slutty Pawnda, Twigman, Mandalf, Ghost etc etc.

Most of them are alright people, it sounds like something Pawnda would do when he’s bored though :P

• @NaTe:

@lemonater47:

@Ready:

NR is Noble Raiders, a fairly new clan with: Slutty Pawnda, Twigman, Mandalf, Ghost etc etc.

Most of them are alright people, it sounds like something Pawnda would do when he’s bored though :P

Yeah I’ve seen them around recently, two were tking each other and I ignored it at first but then vote-kicked the other for TKing which made me laugh, and then I voted yes.