Crashes upon joining.

• I am incapable of joining the server, as whenever I click to connect I am dumped out mid loading screen, saying my program stopped working. Is this an issue anyone else has come across and know a fix for?

• I have the same problem. ALPHA.exe has stopped working. I looked around for a potential fix but none of them have worked so far.

Here’s the crash log I’m getting in case anyone wants to look at it:

! ! World AOC-UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld not cleaned up by garbage collection! ! World AOC-UDKFrontEndMap.TheWorld [target] ! AOCView_Frontend_Main Transient.AOCGFx_FrontendNew_0:AOCView_Frontend_Main_0 (ObjectProperty CDW.AOCView_Frontend_Main:WarServerConnection) ! AOCGFx_FrontendNew Transient.AOCGFx_FrontendNew_0 (ObjectProperty CDW.AOCGFx_FrontendNew:MainMenuView) ! AOCGameViewportClient Transient.AOCGameEngine_0:AOCGameViewportClient_0 (DelegateProperty Engine.GameViewportClient:__HandleInputKey__Delegate) ! AOCGameEngine Transient.AOCGameEngine_0 (root) (ObjectProperty Engine.Engine:GameViewport) ! ! ! Address = 0x74cfc41f (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll] ! Address = 0x494221 (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta\Alpha\Binaries\Win32\ALPHA.exe] ! Address = 0x4cc173 (filename not found) [in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta\Alpha\Binaries\Win32\ALPHA.exe] !

• Load up the game and DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.

Open up console and input the server ip and port.

HOWEVER - issues with server in general right now, so even if you did that, you couldn’t join.

• Humf, hopefully it will be working by the later testing period.

• That sucks

• So, will the server be up and fixed soon? Or should I just go to sleep and try my luck on Thursday? It’s about 1:30 AM where I live so I don’t want to hang around for too long.

• Yeah still being funny for me too, having to install the new update before I can check up to see if the server is even up, and if it will let me play.

• @Ma:

Yeah still being funny for me too, having to install the new update before I can check up to see if the server is even up, and if it will let me play.

Wait, new update? I didn’t hear anything about this.

EDIT: Never mind, they announced in the group that testing won’t be happening until Thursday.

• @Jon:

EDIT: Never mind, they announced in the group that testing won’t be happening until Thursday.

:(

• @Jon:

@Ma Chao the Splendid:

Yeah still being funny for me too, having to install the new update before I can check up to see if the server is even up, and if it will let me play.

Wait, new update? I didn’t hear anything about this.

Ouch… And yeah the new update’s patch notes are on the Chiv:MW section. Highlights include MAA can’t dodge out of stun, and colour changes for blind people.

• Yeah, sorry guys. Not sure what’s up with DW, but hopefully it will be resolved by Thursday. I feel bad for you newbies! I know you’re eager to test it out!

And yes, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare update today! Check out the official news section.

• Community says: TBS throwing Chivalry under the bus for DW!
    Meanwhile: Neglecting our poor DW alpha testers to push out this Chivalry patch :P

• I’m all for chivalry fixes :P. Any chance we could pop open servers tomorrow for “compensation”?

• @SlyGoat:

Community says: TBS throwing Chivalry under the bus for DW!
    Meanwhile: Neglecting our poor DW alpha testers to push out this Chivalry patch :P

Welcome to the life of a vigilante. And no worries on the delay, looking forward to onlining. Until then i’ll have to sate myself on the gauntlet and bot matches!

• @SlyGoat:

Well if you had OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED the Changes in the beta BEFORE the release of the patch people wouldn’t be saying you are ditching chivalry.

• @lemonater47:

@SlyGoat:

Well if you had OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED the Changes in the beta BEFORE the release of the patch people wouldn’t be saying you are ditching chivalry.

They probably still would though.

• @Derpasaur:

I’m all for chivalry fixes :P. Any chance we could pop open servers tomorrow for “compensation”?

This.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION

• @Derpasaur:

I’m all for chivalry fixes :P. Any chance we could pop open servers tomorrow for “compensation”?

Well, I’m pretty sure the whole build today is borked :? . If we get a new one tomorrow we could throw up the server but it might not be 'til later in the day.

• If the servers do end up popping on for a bit make sure to let us know <3 other than that, those BOTs are ready for another beatin’.