Ninjas, Pirates, and Pre-orders for early access!

• CHIVALRY TIMBERS! PIRATES VS NINJA IN CHIVALRY: DEADLIEST WARRIOR.

[youtubehd:u30vufrz]GH2nff-dfto[/youtubehd:u30vufrz]

PIRATES:

• Gunpowder weapons for devastating ranged combat.

• Drunken brawling.

• A swig of rum dulls the pain so you can keep fighting with your health intact.

• Molotov cocktails (warning: do not drink rum after igniting).

NINJA:

• Sleight of hand allows projectiles to be thrown without switching weapons.

• Rolls can evade high attacks, creating distance.

• Fast and fragile melee combat provides high risk, high reward gameplay.

• Move and attack silently.

• Use smoke bombs and black eggs to disorient opponents.
      Vote now to help decide who is the Deadliest Warrior.

Vote now to help decide who is the Deadliest Warrior.

The Torn Bannermen are also proud to announce that we are now accepting preorders for Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior through our website. Pre-ordering will allow you to have early access to the game when it becomes available, and will help us out tremendously with your valuable feedback.

• Whoopdeedoo.

• I got and loved the early access for the closed beta of the original Chivalry a year ago, I’m not so sure I’ll do the same for this project.

I’m happy to see pirates in the game I guess, I wonder what kind of pirate ship maps it’ll have. Or their map will just be a tavern, too.

• @Alyx:

Whoopdeedoo.
    When are we going to get any news on the currently released game?

There was a live update for Chivalry: Medievial Warfare, but with the sites down, it was hard to update. We’re working on it though, thanks!

• @Kimiko:

The Torn Bannermen are also proud to announce that we are now accepting preorders for Chivalry .

Might be helpful to explain how you pre-order, since there is no indication on the website on how to do that.

• @gregcau:

@Kimiko:

The Torn Bannermen are also proud to announce that we are now accepting preorders for Chivalry .

Might be helpful to explain how you pre-order, since there is no indication on the website on how to do that.

It’s a bit strange as there is no direct link. You click on the image in the thread, it takes you to the Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior website and you click the Pre-order banner there. (Will update the image link now)

• First

I ordered, well my honey bunny paid for it but I paid with love honestly :-)

• Pre-ordered, when do we get the key? when its announced? all the information is hard to actually find lol, and yeah its a bit of a maze to pre-order, nearly bought chiv + expansion by accident.

• Ok so I bought the expansion, wheres the steam key?

• @Tingle:

Ok so I bought the expansion, wheres the steam key?

Its not released yet, its a pre-order

• I should have learned not to get caught up in a hype from pre-ordering Rome 2. Unfortunately it seems I haven’t; definitely going to be pre-ordering this. I’m so stoked to play the ninja class!

• @wyrda78:

I should have learned not to get caught up in a hype from pre-ordering Rome 2. Unfortunately it seems I haven’t; definitely going to be pre-ordering this. I’m so stoked to play the ninja class!

So far the reviews from respected players has been positive so I am interested. I can’t wait to use the Ninja invisibility skill.

• Ok now I see it on the website, but from a usability perspective I always glaze over images so just above

PIRATES:

just add a link to the pre-order.

usability is everything.

• The fact Ninja’s may use Wolverinish claws is fucking epic!

Pre-order incoming.

• oh boy
    oh boy
    PREORDER NOW
    FOR EARLY ACCESS

…when it becomes available
    haha good thing I read the fine print

• Not gonna lie this looks pretty amazing. I don’t understand the hate bandwagon, stop being fagg0ts guys and think of it as Torn Banners attempt to make things better this time. Give them a chance.

Looking forward to it. Pre-ordered.

Good job Torn Banner. ;)

• Pre-ordered because even despite all CMW flaws this game is still addictive and fun game. TBS don’t disappoint us.

• Greetings All, I’ve just recently bought the Medieval Warfare + DLC and received an Email from humblebundle to claim a page (which I did) and then made an account with them . I’m new to this and just wanted to make sure if that’s what is supposed to happen and that I did all right. Also I read that it is not available yet so no download link or steam key, correct? And when will it be out. Thanks

• @CRUSHED:

Not gonna lie this looks pretty amazing.

haha they would have to try pretty hard to make all of this variety worse than MW

muh ninja
    muh claws
    muh staff
    muh speed
    muh sneaks
    muh dodge

this class was made for me v

• i bet the key will be send out sometime in november ;)