Ninjas, Pirates, and Pre-orders for early access!

• Pre ordered! I just hope that early access will have official Aus servers.
    I’ll keep supporting you if you keep showing CMW and CDW the love it deserves.

Also, I expect a written promise that one day you will fix the hit while on catapult/balista bug :D

• @BB:

@Tummeh:

Lol why does it cost less to buy them both together? It’s a nice way to screw over long-time users who’ve already supported you

Do you get mad at publix when they run the two for one sale on juice too? ;3

Invalid strawman, for starters juice is a consumable item, unlike Chivalry which is a one-time buy. Try addressing the issue I’m having instead of making poor comparisons which don’t even make sense. Or, if you are going to try to make comparisons which do make sense, then it’d be safe to assume that I don’t agree with them either unless you have additional reasoning or information which I was unaware of to support it.

Also I’m not mad at TornBanner as a whole, or mad at all. I’m just sharing my opinion on this marketing scheme, so if it weren’t rhetorical (I don’t expect an answer) it’d be aimed at whoever decided it within the company.

I have an unrelated question: Will the expansion ever be on sale (Such as Steam’s xmas sales)?

• I laught when i see those ninja roll, because i know people are gonne be mad at it just like maa dodge and you can even throw fuking shuriken, i might buy it now ;)

About the game stricly, i think you should consider it as a NEW game and not an expansion, the sell might be better like this, because the fact is, chivalry has 1.2millions copy sell and only 1500 players base right now, this show that a LOT of people do not care about the game and probably have negative thoughts about chivalry, i don’t see why you would buy an expansion for a game that you don’t care about, start fresh just saying.

• @Tummeh:

Lol why does it cost less to buy them both together? It’s a nice way to screw over long-time users who’ve already supported you

hey. dont be mad. its thier way to say “thanks you idiots” :D

november will come.

• @wyrda78:

I should have learned not to get caught up in a hype from pre-ordering Rome 2. Unfortunately it seems I haven’t; definitely going to be pre-ordering this. I’m so stoked to play the ninja class!

quoted for truth :D you stole my words man

• @Tummeh:

@BB:

@Tummeh:

Do you get mad at publix when they run the two for one sale on juice too? ;3

Invalid strawman, for starters juice is a consumable item

I can’t stop laughing

• Great to hear that the game is underway!
    Will I be able to pre-order the game through steam later?
    I prefer to know when a game will be released before bre-ordering it.

• @BB:

@Tummeh:

Invalid strawman, for starters juice is a consumable item

I can’t stop laughing

Hahaha xDddDddDD

• @Sirbarthelemy:

chivalry has only 1500 players base right now

Now hold up right there, because that’s simply not true. Seeing ~1500 active players at a time when checking the Steam hub does not mean that there are a total of 1500 people who play the game.

• @Tummeh:

But you will pay less than someone that doesnt have chivalry. I dont get your complain.

• @Wingy:

@Tummeh:

But you will pay less than someone that doesnt have chivalry. I dont get your complain.

Besides, he’s forgetting that new customers haven’t gotten to play Chivalry for a year.

• Yay, devastating ranged attacks

• I am interested in pre-ordering, but could you please provide some information about it? When will the game become available for early access to those that pre-order? What will happen to our ranks and stats from early access (if those even exist in DW) once the game is officially released?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@Kimiko:

Vote now to help decide who is the Deadliest Warrior.

This is a dead link. I think you meant this: http://www.tornbanner.com/poll/

• @Sir:

I am interested in pre-ordering, but could you please provide some information about it? When will the game become available for early access to those that pre-order?

pfffft good luck with that question

I’d be surprised if you even get graced with a “soon :)”

• @Sir:

I am interested in pre-ordering, but could you please provide some information about it?

This. I also would like to know when I’ll get access to the game before pre-ordering.

• @B4RK:

@Sir:

I am interested in pre-ordering, but could you please provide some information about it?

This. I also would like to know when I’ll get access to the game before pre-ordering.

Soon.

• You get it when its available. It even says so on the button. When availible.

In other words… soon.

• @B4RK:

@Sir:

This month if we are to go by the news articles saying the beta got delayed from September to October.

• Is there a date?

• @kylehermann:

Is there a date?

Not yet.