Ranks and stuff.

• You borked everything.

Join server, get kill, get single-digit rank. Apparently it doesn’t apply on official servers.

I kind of like it though. Reminds me of the government shutdown, for some reason.

• That is due to those servers not being updated properly. The GSP’s got the necessary info they need to fix that issue.

• Hey Kimi, I have a question that is kinda/sorta related.

Currently, and since patch my total experience value in the UDKstat.ini is at 30200 (which actually puts me at the top end of level 5, where the rank bug usually has it, according to Nabsterhax’s chart) and won’t change. I’m now my rightful level 49 in all servers, however my UDKstat.ini total experience will not change (I’ve been using it to track how close I am to ranking up, so I pay decent attention to it).

Since I’m still a good probably 500-400 kills from level 50 and playing at a slower pace than normal I can’t really level up fast to see if it works, but I’m growing concerned that my current kills aren’t being recorded. Do you guys know anything about this, and are you guys able to say one way or another if players are still able to rank up?

• @quigleyer:

Hey Kimi, I have a question that is kinda/sorta related.

Currently, and since patch my total experience value in the UDKstat.ini is at 30200 (which actually puts me at the top end of level 5, where the rank bug usually has it, according to Nabsterhax’s chart) and won’t change. I’m now my rightful level 49 in all servers, however my UDKstat.ini total experience will not change (I’ve been using it to track how close I am to ranking up, so I pay decent attention to it).

Since I’m still a good probably 500-400 kills from level 50 and playing at a slower pace than normal I can’t really level up fast to see if it works, but I’m growing concerned that my current kills aren’t being recorded. Do you guys know anything about this, and are you guys able to say one way or another if players are still able to rank up?

Hey quig, I asked about that and found out that your stats are still updating, just not saved to UDKStats right now, which we can get fixed in a later patch. You will see the updated stats as soon as you begin playing connected to Steam as that is where they are stored.

• Is this related to the weapon unlock bug? I’ve been experiencing both the rank and weapon unlock bugs fairly constantly, even when playing on servers marked “Official.” :(