Have you seen dreams about Chivalry?

• Hi, I want this thread to be about dreams of chivalry =)

Let me start:

As I think myself as experienced player, I once saw a dream that I had ONE kill and 47 DEATHS I was so shoked about that so I woke up, was weird feeling for a moment. Then I checked that I am in bed yes and computer is closed…. so I must’v been just a baad dream :P

• Whats wrong with 1 and 47?!?! I do that all the time when im drunk or stoned!

Somehow the game is still fun when you get your ass kicked.

Although I dont think I want to dream about this one, scary!

• @SHOT(by)GUN:

Hi, I want this thread to be about dreams of chivalry =)

Let me start:

As I think myself as experienced player, I once saw a dream that I had ONE kill and 47 DEATHS I was so shoked about that so I woke up, was weird feeling for a moment. Then I checked that I am in bed yes and computer is closed…. so I must’v been just a baad dream :P

Haha. Playing too many games? Not good for your mental health :D

• No. But I did have a dream about a Grizzley bear named Mike who spoke with a southern drawl and sold napkins to picnic goers :|

• O_o

• I dreamt last night that I was one handing a grand mace and smashing stuff around my house. it was so awesome.

• I dreamt last night some loon was in my house, one handing a grand mace and smashing stuff around.

• I had one dream that I attribute to playing this game. I was trying to knock something off the top of the kitchen cabinets holding a broom handle. I kept over hand swinging trying to hit a “jar?”. I just remember seeing the arm of the character and the target reticle in this game as it my own, and I kept missing.