No Multiplay in DW please

• For the love of god switch the official server provider for DW.

European Official servers ( hosted by multiplay ) have been lagging since release. Always a regular 1-3 second lagspike and nothing you can do about it.

Ping isnt optimal on them aswell.

Alot of new players have been put off by this as i see this complaint everytime by a newbie.

I suggest to switch your official servers for europe to simrai. Superb server performance ever since they offered Chivalry servers and the gameplay experience is a shit ton better on these servers. Im sure, since almost every EU Chiv clan uses simrai, most people will agree with me.

• I second this, multiplay servers have been giving everyone trouble since launch. Simrai already runs like half of the C:MW servers anyway (and pretty much perfectly at that), may as well hand it over to them for C:DW :D

• I completely agree with this. I’ve had a few friends try the game and leave because of the consistent latency issues on official servers. It doesn’t give a good impression to new players if the official servers are crap.

KnH have 8 servers under SimRai and we have never had a problem with them. We actually switched from Multiplay because of constant lag and clanforge did not offer the server control that we wanted. SimRai has a wide variety of customization options and control.

I would be more inclined to buy C:DW if I knew that the official servers were hosted by a better company.

• It’ll have to be a world wide company. And they would have to have panty of available servers.

Otherwise they would have to go with lots of server hosting companies.

Gameservers.com is one that already does worldwide chivalry hosting.

• I will bump this to eternity.

• @lemonater47:

It’ll have to be a world wide company. And they would have to have panty of available servers.

Of course I am biased, but one for EU and one for US would be fine too.
    I haven’t seen gameservers.com or know their servers in Chivalry, if they are good then I’d understand that too.

SimRai can perfectly take the EU side though.

• I second the motion. Multiplay EU servers have been very laggy with regular lagspikes since release and it doesn’t look like they are going to improve any time soon.

• true,switch the server if you can pls

• Yeah I’m all for this.

• Biggest reasons for decline in Chivalry playerbase:

1. Easy mode ranged combat
    2. Multiplay

Simrai all the way

• Get rid of Multiplay.

• I agree with the tenor. The official european servers have some severe “hiccup” problems, where everything stands still for about 1 second and then resumes. This can happen several times in a few minutes, or even a single duel round, making it nearly unplayable and very random. it comes down to getting kills because the other guy can’t block in a lagspike/hiccup.

I’ve seen also several new players uninstalling the game because of that. The free weekend made them to not buy the game due to the servers.
    Which is a shame.

So please, change the host.

• +1 Multiplay is horrible :I

• It turns out that out of the 1,227 players playing chivalry atm, ~500 of them are currently playing on simrai servers

Clearly Raizio’s doing sommit right :D

• 500 happy souls

• +1 for the reasons already described.

• The official servers have always been lagging. The first time I rented a server my self it was only a 10 slot from multiplay becaue we needed an urgent one and it also had subpar ping and spiked even with only 1-2 players on it! My own server back when I had 1gbit up/down was a million times better than anything multiplay can offer and it was hosted on an old junk computer in my bathroom!

Sim Rai is the most reliable host I know of at this moment for chivalry servers.

• if u guys dont take simrai instead u gonna loose alot of players just because of server issuse……
    LISTEN TO EU PLAYERS WE KNOW THIS AS A FACT!

• for NA i recommend NFO

• @Raizio:

@lemonater47:

It’ll have to be a world wide company. And they would have to have panty of available servers.

Of course I am biased, but one for EU and one for US would be fine too.
    I haven’t seen gameservers.com or know their servers in Chivalry, if they are good then I’d understand that too.

SimRai can perfectly take the EU side though.

Gameservers offers chivalry but not many people use them. I’ve seen a couple but they are hired out for a month or so before they disappear.

They have really good battlefield and RO2 servers. They are even hosting BF4 beta servers.