Thanks for breaking the server list.

• So goood…. Just… I don’t know… stop… tryyying… to fail… upwards?

• Yup, no idea why it broke, worked a charm this noon after update. Now it shows almost no servers whatsoever.

• Just as I had fixed my server list after 9 months of frustration… they break it again? :( I’m only getting like one 12/12 CTF server. Now, of course I’m having the time of my life… when I can actually get in a server.

• That’s because the servers haven’t had time to update yet.

• @Event:

That’s because the servers haven’t had time to update yet.

Right. Would almost make sense if my two friends weren’t on a server at this very moment that IS NOT showing up on my server browser. I keep refreshing and refreshing and it only shows like four or five servers, most of which are “clan servers” locked with a password.

Seriously, what the hell is going on? I even tried joining their server using the console but that didn’t work either so I guess it’s not just the server browser that’s screwed up.

EDIT: In all of my ignorance, I should point out that it could very well be the cause. I can’t possibly know.

• @Event:

That’s because the servers haven’t had time to update yet.

Yeah ok, whatever you say peaches.

• There was a hotfix that was released to fix very minor things (mostly for server operators), so all the servers do indeed still need to be updated properly. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience

• @Kimiko:

There was a hotfix that was released to fix very minor things (mostly for server operators), so all the servers do indeed still need to be updated properly. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience

what the hell? wooden servers all around?

• @Hitom:

@Kimiko:

There was a hotfix that was released to fix very minor things (mostly for server operators), so all the servers do indeed still need to be updated properly. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience

what the hell? wooden servers all around?

Not sure what that means, but it was a fix for the bug rank for server operators who did not/could not use the instructions we provided for them. So it made their lives easier, basically.