PGUP on reject king broken, duel stats, rank up?

• The PGUP option to pass on king no longer works.

Duel stats are reset, unless its simply a server reset issue.

This one could be completely wrong, but if your total kills are indeed tracked through the UDKStats.ini file, mine haven’t changed since the patch…meaning ranking up is broken as well. This could be wrong though

• PGUP works for me but I can’t see “old” duel stats as well.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

PGUP works for me but I can’t see “old” duel stats as well.

PGUP NEVER worked for me. NEVER.

• @bootyhorn:

This one could be completely wrong, but if your total kills are indeed tracked through the UDKStats.ini file, mine haven’t changed since the patch…

Ditto, last time I calculated I was roughly 500 kills from level 50 (it was a big exp number). I go in to calculate again after taking a long break from the game and I’ve suddenly only got 30200 experience and it won’t ever change.

I did see 4 rank ups during the first hours of the patch and got super excited too :(. LEVEL 6 BABY!

EDIT: Also, according to Nabsterhax’s chart 30200 (my current experience since patch) puts you at the high end of level 5. This would explain why I ranked up to 6 every match, but I’m now concerned that it’s not going to be able to get me to the next level since it’s still at 30200, even though my rank is now 49 in servers.

• Thanks for the heads up. I’ll look into the duel stats. Not sure about the PGUP since it works for some but not others, but I"ll see what I can find out.

I responded to your other post quig, but here it is for everyone:

Hey quig, I asked about that and found out that your stats are still updating, just not saved to UDKStats right now, which we can get fixed in a later patch. You will see the updated stats as soon as you begin playing connected to Steam as that is where they are stored.

• You have to spam page up straight after the gates are down. Many people try after they spawned as king which doesn’t work. And yes spamming it makes sure it rejects king.

• page up doesn’t work if you’re dead, otherwise it works fine afaik.