Feedback from your community, to TBS

• Dear people over at Torn Banner Studios (not including community managers or forum managers, since I believe they are largely clueless puppies)

DISCLAIMER: This post is negatively infused because no one in their right mind could sugar coat this. I’m giving you necessary information, negativity is merely flavour.

OPENER: I’m gonna bullet point suggestions and feedback in what I believe to be the most critical areas needing attention.

MONEY: TBS makes money from new purchases. This leaves their attention to new players instead of keeping people coming. I suggest different payment option like subscription and more non-stat related purchases so that the COMMUNITY can support you, not new purchases. Maybe then you won’t leave us who contribute EVERYTHING to your advertising, and everything to your current playerbase to the dogs. Allowing you to actually have people playing your servers AT ALL, unlike War Of the Roses.

It’s so obvious you’re leaving us to the fucking dogs because we don’t make you money. So give us attention, and we’ll give you money. Stop trying to get new purchases.

BALANCE: You are, by far, completely incapable of making logical decisions as far as balance is concerned. Every change makes me cringe. Your decision to empower a shit mechanic (kicks) to fix shields being op made no sense, your AWFUL knockback changes is what did shield users in. You buffed Vanguards in so many ways for no, apparent, reason, whatsoever. You created dodge in the first place, which is a very difficult mechanic to balance, made obvious by how overpowered MAA are and your brainless approach to nerfing it. You changed the power of Feint as if Parry was a perfect mechanic (hint: IT IS NOT). You get rid of combo feints for DEFENSE, and let them be offensive without tweaking parry, again. I DON’T UNDERSTAND. Your continual ignorance in NOT nerfing the Norse sword, Warbow, and Claymore/Spears. The existence of Halberd family overhead tracers in the handle. The ability to accelerate and decelerate overheads, or drag stabs. Why, please, why. Stop. Knight is the only balanced class in the game currently, while everyone else are godlike supermen jedi.

Please, for the love of anything even remotely holy, hire someone competent to help you balance, and then LISTEN TO HIM!

BUGS: Bugs are something I don’t mind, you cannot help their existance man, I understand. But why do you take so long to fix them? I can’t even imagine an answer to this at the moment.

IN CLOSING: I love this game, its potential to become a really good spectator e-sport, a really good time, and great innovation. I’m really looking to change your direction with this game. As it is, its spiralling into the bin, leaving a platform for other companies to milk. I want you to milk us, not them. Dominate this genre before it’s too late, stop making bad decisions, and actually give back to the community for once.

Peace, from your AUS veteran player, who has contributed to your community since release, and knows the history and evolution of the community and game since release
    DeminRamst (rank 51).

• @DeminRamst:

I suggest different payment option like subscription

@DeminRamst:

Stop trying to get new purchases.

@DeminRamst:

shit mechanic (kicks)

@DeminRamst:

shields being op

@DeminRamst:

The ability to accelerate and decelerate overheads, or drag stabs. Why, please, why. Stop. Knight is the only balanced class in the game currently, while everyone else are godlike supermen jedi.

@DeminRamst:

rank 51

• Lazy bastards.

• I suggest different payment option like subscription means they get paid for people playing NOW rather than buying, perhaps shifting their emphasis to our community instead of ???

shit mechanic (kicks) means (just for you downies out there) that kick has been riddled with bugs since day one and impossible to rely on.

shields were op in and old patch, that’s why they introduced kicks stunning shield holders for yonks. How can you not know this?

The ability to accelerate and decelerate overheads, or drag stabs. Why, please, why. Stop. Knight is the only balanced class in the game currently, while everyone else are godlike supermen jedi.
    Not everyone has a grasp on the meta, it’s ok.

rank 51
    was legitimately obtained.

• Are you arguing with yourself?

• @CRUSHED:

@Kreittis: