New Game Mode Ideas?

• I’m not sure if TB is open to game mode suggestions, but it would be cool to include some of these.

Last Man Standing:
    Basically a mix between LTS and FFA, everyone is out for themselves in free for all combat. But there are no respaws. The last man that survives wins the match.

King vs King, or just VIP Mode (with a twist!).
    So this harkens back to protecting the kings in Medieval Warfare. But this time there are TWO Kings/VIP’s that need protecting. Each team has a VIP they need to protect, as long as the VIP is alive the team can respawn. When the VIP dies, no more respawns. This way the team that has lost their VIP still has a fighting chance when their VIP dies, but it get’s a lot tougher. When all players of another team are dead the other team wins. (I think this game mode has a ton of potential and I think I’ve suggested it before for Medieval Warfare)

Multi-Duels:
    This one is a bit more straight forward, basically. It’s dueling, but now there can be 2v2’s and maybe even 3v3’s. I think this would bring a lot of depth to dueling and could introduce a whole different kind of team-work.

These are just a few suggestions, but would love to see these in-game in some form or way.

• @Pilgore:

Multi-Duels:
    This one is a bit more straight forward, basically. It’s dueling, but now there can be 2v2’s and maybe even 3v3’s. I think this would bring a lot of depth to dueling and could introduce a whole different kind of team-work.

Already in the game.

• @SlyGoat:

@Pilgore:

Multi-Duels:

Already in the game.

Really? Oh wait, was that the weird half finished map with the walled off log fences?

• @Pilgore:

@SlyGoat:

@Pilgore:

Multi-Duels:

Already in the game.

Really? Oh wait, was that the weird half finished map with the walled off log fences?

Yeah, it’s that map without textures on the floor. Press 1 to challenge someone to duel and Press 2 to team up with someone and then challenge other team (in 2vs2, 3vs3).