No servers showing!!!

• I don’t know what is going on lately after patch but I am sure it doesn’t have to do with updating servers as it was told in previous thread that is now locked(???).Today it seems that servers,at least for me,are completely broken….there is nothing showing still after hours.

I want an explanation about what is going on…I have the right to do it.

Anyone feel free to report this problem,tell his opinion or help.

Thank you!

• I’ve had the same problem since the recent patch. Press refresh in Server Browser and nothing happens. No servers show up. Sometimes if you leave it for a few minutes servers will start to show up, but they often don’t, too.

• Same here, no servers showing :( Was working great pre-patch.

• Yep, they broke the serverbrowser again.

Let’s all cry out loud for a hotfix. In my experience TBS listens to those who cry loudest.

• There is indeed an issue on the Steam side at the moment. Unfortunately, there is no public notice from Steam about this, but we contacted them to find out and get confirmation. This is affecting other games as well.

• @Kimiko:

There is indeed an issue on the Steam side at the moment. Unfortunately, there is no public notice from Steam about this, but we contacted them to find out and get confirmation. This is affecting other games as well.

This is why I hate steam. Gives us nothing but problems…

I always have the cool issue of steam going offline when I join a chivalry server. I bet it’s not a game-error.