Possible female warriors in the future?

• Adding a female class to this game would be awesome. What’s troubling is finding a historical warrior thats specifically female.

• Amazons. Or the French.

And oh dear, don’t get gregcau started :?

• @ReMixx:

Amazons. Or the French.

I didn’t think you Americans made jokes about the french military. I mean the only war the French really so was the American revolution. They were on your side.

• Amazons would be cool. Though I doubt many people would want it in game. Not everybody likes to be man handled by a woman ^^

• Thank you for bringing up this important topic. I would be happy to contribute to some skins conceptualization for the betterment of the game.

Unfortunately TBS prefers bearded men.

• @Hitom:

Amazons would be cool. Though I doubt many people would want it in game. Not everybody likes to be man handled by a woman ^^

Also they are mythological. Sure, the aspect of pitting vikings against samurais and pirates is not exactly realistic either, but they take famous deadly warriors from history and pit them together. Hopefully there will be servers that try to be historically accurate. Amazons never existed and I’m not much for your typical high fantasy game.

Fun fact: Did you know Amazons only had one tit?

• @SavageBeatings:

@Hitom:

Amazons would be cool. Though I doubt many people would want it in game. Not everybody likes to be man handled by a woman ^^

Also they are mythological. Sure, the aspect of pitting vikings against samurais and pirates is not exactly realistic either, but they take famous deadly warriors from history and pit them together. Hopefully there will be servers that try to be historically accurate. Amazons never existed and I’m not much for your typical high fantasy game.

Also this ^ It crossed my mind but I wasn’t complelty sure :p

• No, the Amazon is called the Amazon because the native women fought alongside the men. The women of course caught the eyes of the Spaniards, so they called the River and the jungle the Amazon.

Que “The More You Know” music and chorus.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

No, the Amazon is called the Amazon because the native women fought alongside the men. The women of course caught the eyes of the Spaniards, so they called the River and the jungle the Amazon.

Que “The More You Know” music and chorus.

Wrong kind of Amazons.

There are the Amazons from ancient greek mythology and legends, and then there’s the Amazon jungle and river in South America which is named such after the greek mythological warriors because, yes, the spaniards fought tribes where the women also participated in combat. So, what do you name the jungle they live in? Why, you name it after greek mythology of course! But the tribal women themselves are not called Amazons.

• No, I get that, but that’s a possibility for a female class.

• no pls,i know it’s still a game but i feel guilty for hurting female characters,i lose my aggression i can’t attack them…pls don’t give the devs this idea xD. (unless you give them the look of a troll)

• Yeah, it would kinda ruin the atmosphere.

• Just gonna simplify my answer, They won’t implement female characters because it’s not a part of deadliest warrior the only female warrior in the TV show was Joan of Arc.

• the Vikings used female warriors. in fact all Germanics had some level of gender equality where each role was essentially avaible to both genders, something that both the Romans and the Holy Romans, and even moreso the Greeks, thought of as barbaric and savage.

also the Amazons as such might have been mythological, they were no doubt based on reality to some degree, and even though we don’t actually know and there are competing hypothesis, they were most likely simply Scythian, Sarmation or Dacian (or similar) tribes, where the men were out on months-long raids (and perhaps never came back), leaving the women to have to defend their village themselves.

also we know that some of them had female leaders up to or even over as often as male leaders, possibly as a result of the above.

• @ReMixx:

Amazons. Or the French.

A Moderator who’s trolling. Nice… Really nice.

• or, a black one. Just saying

• @AndreaTheArcher:

i know it’s still a game but i feel guilty for hurting female characters,

^
    Historically accurate or not, I for one would not feel very chivalrous as I am dismembering women.

• Do you feint and swingdrag incessantly?
    If yes, then you are not only un-Chivalrous, you also murder kittens.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

Do you feint and swingdrag incessantly?
    If yes, then you are not only un-Chivalrous, you also murder kittens.

Spoken like a true baddie.

• @Hitom:

@SavageBeatings:

@Hitom:

Also this ^ It crossed my mind but I wasn’t complelty sure :p

I think this is a fallacy. I have seen a very well endowed lady fire a bow IRL and the breasts/breast do not get it the way. Mechanically its not a problem……except mmmaaayybbeee if you were wielding a Japanese long bow. Those tended to be extremely tall so far as bows went, but then they were asymmetrical, so naturally i’d have to see it in action to be sure :D