New TO Maps

• For those wondering

@Tibberius:

We have some new TO maps that are in production, but on the back-burner for now while we focus on other things. Soon the SDK will be released and you should see lots of custom community made maps to play.

As we don’t know when or if these maps will be completed we aren’t going to reveal what environments they are likely to be in for now. However if anyone remembers our devblog about wanting to better capture the siege environment you can get a pretty good idea of what we are thinking.

• From when is that quote?

• Wasn’t that quote from months and months ago? I think they changed those fabled TO maps in DW.

• @Sidewinder:

Wasn’t that quote from months and months ago? I think they changed those fabled TO maps in DW.

It said “soon the sdk will be released.”, so. yeah. It was LONG ago.

• @Peter:

@Sidewinder:

Wasn’t that quote from months and months ago? I think they changed those fabled TO maps in DW.

I have no clue if that was sarcasm or not, and that kind of sucks…

• @Stinker:

@Peter:

@Sidewinder:

I have no clue if that was sarcasm or not, and that kind of sucks…

It’s not sarcasm. The SKD should already have been released… what do i know a month or two ago?
    So the time they said that was even longer ago.

• @fvonb:

From when is that quote?

May 2013

• @gregcau:

@fvonb:

From when is that quote?

May 2013

Well, shit.

• @gregcau:

For those wondering

@Tibberius:

We have some new TO maps that are in production, but on the back-burner for now while we focus on other things. Soon the SDK will be released and you should see lots of custom community made maps to play.

As we don’t know when or if these maps will be completed we aren’t going to reveal what environments they are likely to be in for now. However if anyone remembers our devblog about wanting to better capture the siege environment you can get a pretty good idea of what we are thinking.

I’'m not currently wondering whether what TBS eluded to six months ago is going happen any time soon or not.

Should I be?

• The “if” said in there pretty much ensures they’ve stopped working on it after Spike bought them out.

• As we don’t know when or if these maps will be completed we aren’t going to reveal what environments they are likely to be in for now.

• They’ve converted those maps to fit C:DW now anyways.