DW and MW on the same server rotation?

• Has this been asked before? Sorry if it has.

Is it possible to have a server rotate between MW game modes then the next change map be a DW map, or are these going to be separate clients entirely?

• NONONONO
    That would make too much sense…

• Do you know for sure or are you just answering based on your perception of recent TBS follies and asking why should this be different?

I know you need MW to play DW, right? I hope that indicates you’re using the same server browser and can easily jump between MW-only servers and those with DW.

• No, it’s just a guess from experience and the general impression they’ve given off. The UI and loading screens, etc, seem to point to a different program to start up whenever you want to play one game or the other. Which I think is a bad choice.

• “Server browser” is a taboo concept 'round these parts. Mention it and people panic.

• CMW people couldn’t stay on the server if mixed

I would imagine they will do a mix of both though.

• If they do it like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm, it is possible.

There the gamemode is based on the map; so they can just add them into the maplist.

Maybe even make it so the Chivalry client can only play the knight in DW mode.
    That way they can still play along but be limited in classes, maybe making them want to buy the expansion.

• I’d love there to be a map where CMW vs DW, Hopefully with the SDK people gonna be able to make it happen, Whenever the SDK gets released that is…

• @ReMixx:

“Server browser” is a taboo concept 'round these parts. Mention it and people panic.

:D

Afraid people will come and ask you all the tech questions?

• @King:

Afraid people will come and ask you all the tech questions?

I don’t answer them anymore :P