Native Americans?

• C’mon I wanna tomahawk people’s asses!

• @Jstorm:

C’mon I wanna tomahawk people’s asses!

The Vikings seems to be pretty close to that.

• @ReMixx:

@Jstorm:

Lol, yeah but he should also get a bow or atlatl for his secondary too :3

A viking that looses his ridonkulous special ability but gets ranged weapons. I’d really like to see an atlatl too; a quick reload, mid range, mid damage secondary. It’s what the native americans ised to hunt mammoths before they made bows, pretty damn strong.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

Jaguars/Cahuilitec. Sheer pwnage. An ability to anchor in place and have a hp boost, damage boost, swing speed boost while there. And a good array of interesting and different weapons (atatl, macanas, slashing spear/halberds), and cool customization options.
    I defy you to come up with cooler and more interesting stuff.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=22987

Hem hem.

• Also, atlatls were WAY more effective than bows. They had massive amounts of killing power, according to the Spaniards they went right through plate armor in some circumstances. Their range was’t the same as, say, a longbow, but it was still farther that a badly-built bow. They also reloaded fast. The downside would be having only 3 or 4 darts, which you would use quickly because of the fast fire rate.

And the Mesoamericans used atlatls in war long after they invented bows, because they were BETTER.

• @Jstorm:

@ReMixx:

@Jstorm:

Lol, yeah but he should also get a bow or atlatl for his secondary too :3

A viking that looses his ridonkulous special ability but gets ranged weapons. I’d really like to see an atlatl too; a quick reload, mid range, mid damage secondary. It’s what the native americans ised to hunt mammoths before they made bows, pretty damn strong.

Lol, yes, the Native Americans were hunting Mammoths and Saber-Tooth tigers with their atlatls right?

• The only way I see of introducing aborigins into Chivalry is if TBS made a sequel for Chivalry called… I don´t know Rebirth: Rennaissance Warfare based obiously in the wars made during the renaisance and THEN make and expansion based out of the discovery of america and have natives aztecs or mayan fight against conquistadores.

• why not caveman? Stone throwing and sticks!

• True, they used atlatls to hunt mammoths. Because they were effective. Taking down a mammoth that’s trying to KILL YOU is not a job for a few rocks and a club.

• Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes to anything besides Pirates, just fucking scrap that god awful idea and get a better range based warrior please Torn Banner Studios for the love of god, you DO want to be taken as a serious company? dabbling in piracy isn’t one of those ways!

• @Hitom:

Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes to anything besides Pirates, just fucking scrap that god awful idea and get a better range based warrior please Torn Banner Studios for the love of god, you DO want to be taken as a serious company? dabbling in piracy isn’t one of those ways!

On my poll pirates were 4th and native Americans were about 9th.

• @lemonater47:

@Hitom:

Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes to anything besides Pirates, just fucking scrap that god awful idea and get a better range based warrior please Torn Banner Studios for the love of god, you DO want to be taken as a serious company? dabbling in piracy isn’t one of those ways!

So I should hate YOU for TBS idiotic decision?

• @Hitom:

@lemonater47:

@Hitom:

So I should hate YOU for TBS idiotic decision?

You should hate everyone who voted for pirate :p.

The roman legionary/centurion which came in second on the whole poll didn’t get in. But the four new warriors were all in the top 5.

I already knew what all the classes were before anyway. I made that poll really to see if torn banner made the right decisions.

And they did for the most part.

• @lemonater47:

I already knew what all the classes were before anyway. I made that poll really to see if torn banner made the right decisions.

No body likes a kiss ass.

• @Retsnom:

@lemonater47:

No body likes a kiss ass.

And an arsehole is better?

• whoever said that “vikings are the closest you will get to native americans”

YOU
    ARE
    WRONG!!!

WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG WROOOONG!!

you clearly know nothing about either vikings or indians…

• @Jaggsaw:

whoever said that “vikings are the closest you will get to native americans”

YOU
    ARE
    WRONG!!!

WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG WROOOONG!!

you clearly know nothing about either vikings or indians…

Haha says the guy who thinks all Vikings had horns on their helmets.

And Indians are generally from India. Not America.

His comparison was that native Americans throw tomahawks and the Vikings in this game throw axes.