Official October Community Event

• Event:
    Team Death-match

Map:
    2 Teams try to win best of 3 games on ThroneRoom.
    Teams will change sides after a map is won.

The Catch:
    You’re only allowed to use throwable weapons. So anything like throwing daggers, axes, firepots, etc…, anything else is not allowed.

How to Participate:
    Just post here saying “Sign me Up”
    Add your SteamID link so I can add you to the Event Steam Group
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Offici … ventsGroup

Rules:
    Any exploiting, cheating, or conduct deemed detrimental to others, is cause for immediate removal from the event.
    Referees will be spectating and watching closely.

How to Watch:
    This will be updated.

Prizes!?
    The MVP of the winning team will get a special steam gift from your very own Community Manager, Kimiko!

How many are able to sign up!?
    All are welcomed.
    Last day of sign up is Thursday October 24, 2013.

How to win:
    MVP is the person with the highest cumulative score from all the rounds.

When:
    Saturday October 26, 2013

Where:
    Server: Community Events
    IP/Port: TBA
    Password: will be provided to those who sign up
    A 100 slot mumble server will also be up so all participants can mingle with each other.
    TBA

• I’m assuming this will be modded in some way to allow us to hold extra ammo for throwables then? Would make sense since sometimes they just disappear into the ground. 8 throwing axes for Vanguards and Knights, 12 throwing knives each (vanguard or maa) and 2 firepots to MAA’s would definitely be a good idea (if possible.)

• @Walter:

I’m assuming this will be modded in some way to allow us to hold extra ammo for throwables then? Would make sense since sometimes they just disappear into the ground. 8 throwing axes for Vanguards and Knights, 12 throwing knives each (vanguard or maa) and 2 firepots to MAA’s would definitely be a good idea (if possible.)

Agreed, or more ammo boxes but that would require altering the map.