TEMPLAR say Goodbye

• When we founded TEMPLAR almost one year ago we wanted to become one of the best clans in this game. After months of training we had accomplished that.
    Now as this game and it’s community is getting smaller and smaller and as the gameplay became extraneous and boring after THAT patch (everyone knows which patch is meant) we decided to make a clean cut.
    We want to thank everyone who helped us in the beginning (especially RK) and salute everyone we scrimmed against.
    Love goes out to all our members and ex-members.

TEMPLAR will stay as a clan but we will move on to a new game.
    Maybe we will be back for Chivalry 2.

Goodbye!

• Sucks to hear that was always fun scrimming you guys!

gl in next game

• Such a shame to see you guys go, too. Hopefully Slygoat comes back to his senses and starts reverting what THAT patch screwed up.

• That sucks :(
    Thanks for the hours spent scrimming, great fun and big challenge at the same time.
    See ya in CDW or CMW2 and good luck in whatever you gonna play meantime.

• Funny how your clan has went downhill, the moment Najo left.

You really needed a figurehead. A strong character who could take the clan by the scruff of the neck and challenge it to do better things. You ultimately failed to attain someone like that and ended up fading out with a whimper, rather than achieving great things or just providing entertainment like going out with a bang.

• @trooper:

Funny how your clan has went downhill, the moment Najo left.

You really needed a figurehead. A strong character who could take the clan by the scruff of the neck and challenge it to do better things. You ultimately failed to attain someone like that and ended up fading out with a whimper, rather than achieving great things or just providing entertainment like going out with a bang.

No, just no

• Well it’s good that your clan stays together and just moves on to another game.
    The clan I was in did a kinda similar thing. It became a community for many games instead of a chivalry clan. Unfortunately all the chivalry players went to other clans so I had to get out.

Even though I never met you guys in game I wish you much fun together in the next game you play.

• @trooper:

What… I don’t even… I’ve expected bullshit comments but this…
    I just assume that your post was not ironic so…
    1. Najo is a good player but he was never a “figurehead” of TEMPLAR. Players like DJ, Josh and Skyneth were (to name a few) lol
    2. Najo did play like 5 scrims for TEMPLAR since January 2013 (which was one of the reasons why we kicked him). He was our most inactive member.
    3. We had our greatest achievements after we kicked him (which doesn’t mean that we achieved it because we kicked him)

Again, no disrespect to Najo but this is just complete bullshit and wrong in every possible way. So please get your facts right before you dare to post here, thanks.

• Well cant blame you guys, gl on your next games.
    You guys have some pretty great guys in your clan, always fun to play with or against you.
    And trolling with Robert was what kept me in this shitty post-patch game, before i finally quit too.
    So, to all the fun times and lets hope TB manages to resurrect this game.

Lol @trooper. Najo wasn’t even close to Josh’s level. And with guys like Thomi and Sky like Affinity said, what figurehead did you need ? :p

• yep thanks to all the clans we scrimmed against, i had a great time in TEMPLAR but it was the right time to call it quits.

and wait, wut?

@trooper:

funny how you have literally no clue what you’re talking about. not a goddamn clue. since i’m in a forgiving mood, let me clear up some misconceptions for you and cure some of that blinding ignorance.

Najo is a very, very good duellist but his use in TO games (you know, the game mode we actually played, we weren’t a duelling clan) was limited. He wasn’t good at team fighting, target switching, grouping between waves or any of the other things that are vital at high level team games and so he was rarely used. If you actually had any idea of what you were talking about, you would know that he was never first choice at any point of TEMPLAR’s existence.

After dno stepped down, i ran the clan with Rob until we folded. I’ll admit that perhaps i’m not a natural leader and there are people that can do a far better job than me, but under our leadership we won the TPL summer tournament and were just as successful in random scrims (if not more so) as before so i fail to see how we lacked this “figurehead” that you seem to think we were missing. We certainly achieved more in this game than you ever will.

If you’d even managed to read the first post in full, you would have realised that there wasn’t anyone that could “challenge us to do better things” because we had no desire to remain in this game as a clan.
    Truth be told, too many of us lost interest at the same time. Rob, me, Afi, Nabs, Josh, 27 to name a few, we all just lost interest in competing in chivalry so we decided to call it a day rather than let it drag on.

• @afiNity:

When we founded TEMPLAR almost one year ago we wanted to become one of the best clans in this game. After months of training we had accomplished that.

o_O Maybe it’s not a bad thing to see such pedant and arrogant people quitting… Anyway, seeing a Clan leaving the game due to Chivalbug desertion is always sad no matter what. So, I wish you good luck for the future.

• Sad news,goodbye guys and i hope that the post i made in DW sectiob about the new system get somehow looked up to,to avoid all those people leaving the game.

• Haha, afi, you should have known a post like this would cause trouble.

Honestly, was super fun while it lasted. We had ups and downs for sure and it’s just a shame we lost the desire to keep going once we’d hit our stride.

Huge respect for pretty much everyone playing comp, especially those RK guys (our big bros) for being so chivalrous while tearing us apart early on and helping us create and become part of a competitive scene which, for the most part, is the friendliest I’ve seen.

p.s. shoutout to DJHANDSFREE

• Goodbye

• Sadly, our Chivalry competitive career has come to an end, but man… it was a good run.
    I m proud of us for achieving the stuff we did and will always honor and appreciate the moments we had. Best of luck to all the clans out there that will continue to compete and a huge shoutout and respect to RK !
    o/

• The only clan I could ever consider as friends, some of us might’ve not got along very well with some of you, but it would always turn out good in the end. RK might not be what we used to be, we’re not all the guys that you knew, but all of our current members are very sorry to hear about these depresseing news.

Both of us helped each other out, you guys inspired us to become even better in the previous tournament where you played terrifyingly well together, you set the bar even higher and left us with our jaws dropped.
    But after opening our eyes, I do hope that Templar will come back at some point and lecture us once again with such stunning teamplay.

I’m not very good at these kinds of departure messages anymore, but on the behalf of RK I wish you guys, our true rivals, good luck in the future.

• Very sad news indeed.
    I totally understand you guys,though.
    The game has let me down multiple times and it is definitely hard to pick yourself up after fail patches and what not.
    The competitive scene won’t be the same without you guys,and it will feel even smaller now that you guys are gone :( .
    Huge respect to TEMPLAR,you guys really taught us all what it meant to be Chivalrous.
    Shout out to all of your guys,especially Robert(my brother from another mother).
    Good luck in whatever game you guys choose to dominate :) and i hope to see you back in CMW 2 or CDW.
    Respect TEMPLARS and goodbye :( .

@trooper/supreme dalek
    You full of shit bro,i remember scrimming templar once and najo was playing,at one point he had 0/9.Such a great teamplayer.

• This is fucking SAD. Nothing else -_- There’s always this one clan that you look upon when you first start playing competitively in a game. Well, for me it was you.

I hope TornBanner learns a fucking lesson when they see it.

• Torn banner wont give a damn they are leaving and even if they did. They cannot fix a series of problems without creating a new series of problem so clans & players leaving is just inevitable.

Gee Gee Templar. Shame I didn’t last longer in the clan. Maybe see u in DW

Your figurehead (apparently according to trooper),

Najo

• Thank Valor for the permaban and being a sore loser, if you see him.