A better rewarding system

• I love this game but in my opinion it lacks the longevity because once you unlock all the weapons you don’t have many things to do,compettive gaming is an option but learning all the mechanics and sometimes abusing them to the max is not what many people look for,especially bugs are the primary problem for competitive gaming (and balance issues but this game i don’t think is made for competitve gaming).
    The new leadersboards system is great and another reason to keep playing,but i wish in the new expansion there would be new rewards for leveling up,like the option of having a title based on your gamestyle assigned to you when you reach a new level,for example: You play mostly as samurai and cut a lot of heads so the system will give you ‘‘the headhunter samurai’’ and as you level up you gain ‘‘the master headhunter samurai’’ or it changes as you change your playstyle,anyway a unique title for everyone.Mini tournaments with digital trophies where you are matched with people from your same lvl or maybe a new model for weapons or armor as you level up to make yourself unique,and if you implement things like that you can give exp boosters to gain some money from people that want to level up faster and support the game.
    It’s just an example,but things like a new helmet color is not enough for people to push to high ranks.The game should be played for fun i get it,but when you have something to push for it’s more fun.
    If you guys still play CMW what is keeping you from going to other games like bf4 or whatever game?
    For me is because this website allows you to share your ideas and funny moments with videos and i can help people which is new to the game to improve with my tutorials,or just keep them motivated and helping people makes me enjoy the game more and more,thanks for allowing that torn banner.

• @AndreaTheArcher:

The new leadersboards system is great .

What leaderboard - you mean it shows you the rank (or a bugged rank).

• @gregcau:

@AndreaTheArcher:

The new leadersboards system is great .

What leaderboard - you mean it shows you the rank (or a bugged rank).

The idea is great yeah,but i think they are aiming at a better leaderboard system if i recall correctly,anyway i don’t really care about it,stats and things like k/d can ruin the game for me if i pay attention to them,i stop having fun.

• So if I beheaded a lot of people, I would be “Archimedes the Decapitator” ?

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

So if I beheaded a lot of people, I would be “Archimedes the Decapitator” ?

With a sword.

• Quite.

• @lemonater47:

@ArchimedesWithASword:

So if I beheaded a lot of people, I would be “Archimedes the Decapitator” ?

With a sword.

If it’s with an axe it’s “Archimedes the Executioner”

If you spear a lot of people it’s “Archimedes the Shis Kebab Vendor”

If it’s with a sledge it’s “Archimedes the Railway Worker”

• SavageBeatings the Silent for killing from behind.
    " the Drunk for healing with the bottle.
    " the Honorable for only feinting in one in ten strikes.
    " the Just for killing teamkillers
    " the Maniac for getting 5 kills without missing a swing
    " the Calm for shooting people with any ranged weapon when they’re within 5 meters of you
    " Cleareye for headshotd

• The concept is excellent really,but i think they are seeking at a better leaderboard program if i remember properly,anyway i don’t really proper worry about it,stats and factors like k/d can damage the experience for me if i pay interest to them,i quit having fun

–------------------------------------------------------
    more about game news at http://www.fifacoins2buy.com/

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

lol

• The scoreboards and all that stuff is gonna be much better, trust me on this feeling that I have.

• @SavageBeatings:

The scoreboards and all that stuff is gonna be much better, trust me on this feeling that I have.

I trust you but since the duel stats are completely broken and we cant see anyones stats any more…

… how do you expect then to provide a working scoreboard?

I wonder if the developers tell SlyGoat what to test or whether it is just a mishmash of code hacking and they just hope it gets caught in Beta.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

SavageBeatings the Silent for killing from behind.
    " the Drunk for healing with the bottle.
    +1
    How would this work? :p You get the title but then start feinting, what happens then if you start feinting like crazyeh
    " the Just for killing teamkillers
    +1
    " the Maniac for getting 5 kills without missing a swing
    +1 but best done to not take in Team hits :p
    " the Calm for shooting people with any ranged weapon when they’re within 5 meters of you
    **+1
    **" Cleareye for headshotd
    +1

• @Commanderflynn:

@ArchimedesWithASword:

How would this work? :p You get the title but then start feinting, what happens then if you start feinting like crazyeh

Then you lose the title :D . And you GAIN the title “The Scummy”. :D