Your approval rating for Torn Banner Studios [POLL]

• I’m curious as to whether or not Torn Banner actually knows how satisfied their customers are with their performance.
    Unfortunately this will only gauge the current active forum userbase opinon but I believe that the people here show much more passion on average about the game and, have much more general knowledge about the game.

• Okay.
    They made a great game, but bug fixes are too slow and they seem to have forgotten what language is.

• If they sneak in a couple of TO maps into DW I would be pretty impressed.

• Yeah, but, keep dreaming :D .

• let me know how this thread goes

• You mean, how long before it get’s locked because people rage?

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

You mean, how long before it get’s locked because people rage?

Its not constructive. Its a very negative thread. All it does is make things worse.

As with Greg’s TO map thread too. I would have locked it.

• Not necessarily, it’s a way for people to judge how others feel. As long as there’s no rage, it’ll be fine.
    :|

• @lemonater47:

I would have locked it.

Good thing you aren’t a forum mod.
    This thread isn’t for shitting on TBS it’s simply for people to gauge their approval rating with the poll.
    Your white knighting isn’t needed here.

• I voted Okay.
    For me, they had an amazing beginning, and did very well for quite some times. Before the summer, I was pleased with their work, even though bug fixes were (and still are) coming up way too slowly. With one of the patch we got this summer, I just lost all fun and left the game.

With the latest patch however, I’m willing to give the game another try. It gave me hope that the game might become interesting once again.

All of this, of course, is how I see the whole thing. Feel free to agree or disagree.

• I voted BAD. Because they were magnificent at the launch of the game but it appears they got a big head with those 1.000.000+ sold copies of Chivalry and now they despise us.

• Voted “okay” for the same reasons Archimedes mentioned.

• Everything up to DW announcement - Great! maybe even Spectacular!

Everything since DW announcement - Terrible! maybe even Abysmal!

• Let’s try to keep this thread civil.

• @lemonater47:

That is because you are a kid. Forums are for feedback, of all kinds.

• I would say “good.” I just wish that bug fixes came out more quickly and that a couple of balance tweaks were made.

• not terribly disappointed
    I don’t regret getting the game and I’d still recommend it as a timesink, I’ve spent money on worse games by bigger companies

If this were a brainless funtime shooter like TF2 we could go a year or five without fixing exploits, bugs and balance, but many players have taken Chivalry seriously enough that the things interfering with gameplay have driven them off over time

I’ll applaud TB for their achievement of making a first-person multiplayer game that is different and addictive with limited resources, but they haven’t delivered the maintenance and polish necessary to sustain interest in Chivalry for long-term players

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

That is because you are a kid. Forums are for feedback, of all kinds.

I wouldnt put it in those words personally.
    Forums are for constructive discussion (otherwise they have no purpose). Feedback can be constructive, but people read the word ‘feedback’ and think it gives them license to incessantly whine, which is not constructive. (I am in no way relating that to you, however, gregcau because you are constructive (and don’t whine))

• TF2 is not a brainless funtime shooter.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

TF2 is not a brainless funtime shooter.

an active competitive scene isn’t enough to shake that impression, and tryhard settings in balanced maps with team-oriented gamemodes is certainly not what most of the millions of players have been busy with the past 6 years