Torn Banner, 2 advices.

• Dear Torn Banner,

Chivarly is a great game, in my opinion the best in his genre, more fun than War of the Roses or Mount and Balde but…. now i’m very disappointed.

1-FIX the unlock weapons/level up bug, a lot of people don’t play the game anymore because they can’t unlock weapons or level up, also on steam forum the bug is reported a lot of times.
    The game is totally wasted, a great part of the fun is learning to use new weapons, and now we can’t.

Is like in a MMORPG people can’t level up, because game is bugged, days and days in this situation.
    It’s a severe situation… please FIX and i don’t want to see this bug again.

2-I hope that in Deadliest Warrios there will’be TO maps, is what make difference, also with other games.

• @Pairaz:

Dear Torn Banner,

Chivarly is a great game, in my opinion the best in his genre, more fun than War of the Roses or Mount and Balde but…. now i’m very disappointed.

1-FIX the unlock weapons/level up bug, a lot of people don’t play the game anymore because they can’t unlock weapons or level up, also on steam forum the bug is reported a lot of times.
    The game is totally wasted, a great part of the fun is learning to use new weapons, and now we can’t.

Is like in a MMORPG people can’t level up, because game is bugged, days and days in this situation.

2-I hope that in Deadliest Warrios there will’be TO maps, is what make difference, also with other games.

Deadliest warrior will have Ffa/TDM/duel but no TO

Only reason I’m not buying it is becuase of no TO maps…

• It’s ten dollars cheaper. So no TO is fine by me.
    You also get a bunch more new games modes.

• @Pairaz:

Dear Torn Banner,

It could be a server problem my friend, though i have heard people talk about not being able to unlock weapons before.

• I have no levelup or unlock problems. I heard there are some servers that don’t allow it for some reason.

Find a server you trust in and play there. I recommend official servers, but only if there are not many players on it. Those multiplay servers lag as hell.

• A patch went out today, so all of your problems should be fixed.

Info here:

http://www.tornbanner.com/blog/cu2p2hotfix

• The patch also brought TO maps for Deadliest Warrior?! :o

• @Evil:

The patch also brought TO maps for Deadliest Warrior?! :o

Well, besides that… ;)

• @Kimiko:

A patch went out today, so all of your problems should be fixed.

Info here:

http://www.tornbanner.com/blog/cu2p2hotfix

Killing counts doesn’t work for me, i can’t unlock weapons, patch didn’t fix my problem.

Only a difference, now during the game i see that the killings count is working on the screen where you can select weapons… but with a new map or if i quit the game, the killings are expired, also on official server.

EDIT:

Ehy, seems work now!
    Strange, after few days from patch release the killing counts doesn’t work for me, now seems work, i unlock a new weapon and it reamins.

• @Kimiko:

@Evil:

The patch also brought TO maps for Deadliest Warrior?! :o

Well, besides that… ;)

What needs to be fixed is these ghetto white outlined smiley faces on this forum. Amirite?

• @lemonater47:

It’s ten dollars cheaper. So no TO is fine by me.

some people are so easily pleased

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

I don’t mind no TO. Your team in TO is mostly useless anyway. You tell them how to win and they don’t do it.

• @lemonater47:

I don’t mind no TO. Your team in TO is mostly useless anyway. You tell them how to win and they don’t do it.

While there may not be team coordination, due to lack of integrated team speak, it is fun because casuals have something to do which is not just kill people. They can contribute to pushing the cart, they can sneak around enemies to hack a door to the royal family. This makes the mode much more interesting than LTS, FFA, TDM (worse mode ever) etc.

• @lemonater47:

@gregcau:

@lemonater47:

Who cares about pubs anyway. It’s not like the teams are in other modes less useless.

• OK, first games the killings were saved… now no more.

• The weapon unlock bug is still present. I have hit rank 6 about 5 times now, unlocked the spiked mace twice (still not unlocked permanently), and cannot progress in any weapon unlocks. Getting pretty annoyed with this - I have been affected by this bug since buying the game a few months ago.

• @gregcau:

While there may not be team coordination, due to lack of integrated team speak, it is fun because casuals have something to do which is not just kill people.

This. You can also use the voicechat (most people won’t listen to VoIP anyways) - there is a good amount of players actually reacting to this. Sure you cannot communicate your average evil plan (being highly complex with a fair amount of ifs) but for standard pub battle tactics it works. For example you can play some back&forth defense on Stoneshill using the commands “Forward!” and “Retreat!” to deal with the usual pincer movement. For some reason being King also helps commanding people - must be the crown.

• Mod

@gregcau:

….

I think it’s time for a new collection greg.

• @lemonater47:

You also get a bunch more new games modes.

99% of the time it’s on sale somewhere, i usually see it on my normal daily rummage of game sites and its always on special for like £4.70 / £5 whatever :p , so like $4 cheaper than CMW i believe xD

and i hope people turn some of those maps into TO, they are graphically more appealing and also seem to have a lot of time spent in how they were made.

apart from the fog which I’ve yet to understand the reasoning for, simply because it makes it hard to decipher your allies from your enemies, same for CMW.

command that made it SEEABLE was removed from player use (quick to kill fun… hmm?)