[FINISHED] 1v1 Duel Tournament [NA]

• Lg| Cerebral Harlot
    STEAM_0:1:27732123

• The deadline is Saturday, be sure to tell all yer friends before it’s too late. :3

• Man at arms aren’t allowed, right?

• @Jstorm:

Man at arms aren’t allowed, right?

lol we should do that for next time. But alas. They will be in the tournament :(

• @Karasu:

@Jstorm:

Man at arms aren’t allowed, right?

lol we should do that for next time. But alas. They will be in the tournament :(

Well, that’s it for me :(

It’s not qq but I’d prefer a fair tournament to be won by someone who didn’t take the easy route.

• @Karasu:

Tis why I am not entering.

• Man at arms suck anyways, everyone knows it… Right Nova!!!
    Even if one class has an advantage that shouldn’t be a deterrent from entering the tournament. There is always room for human error and even with that I still believe that the best duelist will win. With everything aside it will still be a fun event regardless of who wins. Sign up idiots…
    With love lol

• I can’t wait for a knight to win so I can laugh at you nerds :P

• I love fighting maa as a knight. Unless it’s kwazi but… well, that’s a mystery.

• Have any MaA signed up? Bigs might MaA because he mains archer, that or brandi vanguard.

EDIT: I just noticed that kwazi joined so he’ll win…

Anyone else?

• @Jstorm:

Have any MaA signed up? Bigs might MaA because he mains archer, that or brandi vanguard.

Anyone else?

Just sign up ya wimp

• @Jstorm:

Have any MaA signed up? Bigs might MaA because he mains archer, that or brandi vanguard.

Anyone else?

Not if I have anything to say about it. ;)

Alice worries me more if he goes maa.

Bigs is knight.

• Soul Striker will be attending, as much as tempest should be blazed .-.

• I still need to know a date so I can know if I am even available or not… Having a mystery date only to be revealed after the deadline will simply cause dropouts.

Unless Nov 1 is actually set in stone of course, I just get a flaky feeling from Aleks’ organization.

• I’m going to stay in the tournament, however if it rolls over to the 3rd and I’m still in I’ll have to forfeit. I work Sundays and there is not enough notice to take off that day.

• @Daiyuki:

I just get a flaky feeling from Aleks’ organization.

Everything looks to be organized fine. He has a date and rules. What more do you want?

• Dolomites signing up.

Steam Name: ƒ| Park R?ng?R Sølø Ðølø
    STEAM_0:0:21302630

• @Karasu:

@Daiyuki:

Everything looks to be organized fine. He has a date and rules. What more do you want?

The dates have changed since the start. I was originally told 25-27th of October. Then it’s changed to the 1st-3rd of November. Pick dates early, stick to them, or do not use a rigid schedule that forces people who are not available for 3 days to pass.

• @Naleaus:

@Karasu:

@Daiyuki:

The dates have changed since the start. I was originally told 25-27th of October. Then it’s changed to the 1st-3rd of November. Pick dates early, stick to them, or do not use a rigid schedule that forces people who are not available for 3 days to pass.

There was a tentative date that was mentioned as a possibility. Now there is a confirmed date in the original post. It’s organized enough for someone who’s volunteering to host a tournament.

• I work that weekend anyway, so it’s irrelevant to me. Was just a general comment, the way Crushed ran his duel schedule is ideal since it’s flexible but also fairly timely.