Will There be T/O maps?

• I overheard from someone that there might not be any Team Objective Maps in Deadliest Warrior. Is this true? If it is true, does this bother any of you guys?

For me personally, I play T/O almost exclusively on C:MW. Lack of T/O is pretty discouraging. If there arent any. T/O maps, do you think we could come up with some interesting potential ideas for T/O?

I personally would love to raid a Viking town as one of the other groups, pillage some Spartan themed villages, or infiltrate into a Ninja base for some documents. I dont know, I think there’s a lot of potential here, and it’d be disappointing if there’s no T/O.

Anyway, discuss?

• No TO.

Its $15 not $25.

There’s some other new games modes like multi team mades, several new flag games and improved duels with multi duels in pairs. Or 2v1.

The combat is amazing. Large improvement over base chiv.

No bubble would make it the best game ever.

• Ah that is really disappointing. Though a $15 price point isn’t bad at all. It just seems like it would fit the T/Os realm really well. And yes “perfection” is just a bubble pop away.

• SDK will bring tons of TO maps

• Everyone would love Team Objective for this expansion, but Torn Banner ain’t gonna do it. I don’t know why, but it might be because you gotta balance obectives against both sides, as well as actually coming up with interesting scenarios actually that will work with vikings and pirates and samurais.

• Let’s just say Citadel was a lot of work. I still hear the echoes of their cries from making it.

• @ReMixx:

Let’s just say Citadel was a lot of work. I still hear the echoes of their cries from making it.

That map is still unplayable for me :/
    But yes, the SDK will fix this problem…

• @afiNity:

@ReMixx:

Let’s just say Citadel was a lot of work. I still hear the echoes of their cries from making it.

Unplayable how?

• @ReMixx:

I wonder if the problem was the graphical stuff (lava etc.) or the objective coding and balance.

One thing I can definitely see was a short cut is the palisade that you have to shoot with the ballistas. Instead of the nice destructible wall animations we see in other maps like Darkforrest, it just seems to drop into a slot in the earth. Seems odd that shooting a huge wooden wall with a ballista just makes it move up and down.

• @Dr:

@ReMixx:

I wonder if the problem was the graphical stuff (lava etc.) or the objective coding and balance.

One thing I can definitely see was a short cut is the palisade that you have to shoot with the ballistas. Instead of the nice destructible wall animations we see in other maps like Darkforrest, it just seems to drop into a slot in the earth. Seems odd that shooting a huge wooden wall with a ballista just makes it move up and down.

It was probably a placeholder they never got around to finishing.

Now is the perfect time to finish it.

• Not having TO in this new expansion is devastating to me. I will still buy the game of course, yet TO is what makes pick up games fun. The whole idea of a goal in a match helps with the player base, because if your not that good, getting owned at TD and FFA isn’t really fun. On TO you can still win even if you do horrible. I understand that they will have Flag objective games but the sieges like Stoneshill, and offensives like Dark Forest gave CMW it’s wow factor when it came out.

Currently I’m an admin for Fight Club. We are a rotate server, it helps keep the players in the server, because they don’t get bored as fast.

Just an Opinion

• SDK and import CMW TO maps?

• @lemonater47:

@afiNity:

@ReMixx:

Unplayable how?

FPS drops

• @afiNity:

@lemonater47:

@afiNity:

Unplayable how?

FPS drops

It’s the smoothest map in the game.

Darkforest and battlegrounds are laggy ones.

• @lemonater47:

You are probably right and I don’t know how to read the fps-meter. Most likely it said 100 fps and I thought it said 10 fps. My bad.

• @lemonater47:

What…

• @lemonater47:

Uwotm8
    My fps is like 20 lower on citadel than on stoneshill/darkforest/battlegrounds.

• And yeah rumpel i think porting maps from CMW with sdk might be a great idea ;D

• @Dr:

Instead of the nice destructible wall animations we see in other maps like Darkforrest, it just seems to drop into a slot in the earth.

Thank god. That stupid debris and its shitty collision should just go away. I would rather that the walls in Darkforest also just sank into the ground.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@lemonater47:

Uwotm8
    My fps is like 20 lower on citadel than on stoneshill/darkforest/battlegrounds.

I get 50fps on citadel and 30-40 on the rest. Dark forest can get as low as 25.

Your computers are backwards.