[EU] Weekend Tournament #Week 2

• Hi guys, I’m Pie Flavor.
    Here is the second week of my tournament series.

[HOSTED BY FLOV AND DREAMCHAZER]

This tournament is Knight / Vanguard only.
    Classic 1v1 first to 7 wins on LTS Moor.

Server will be our one, Viking Duel Server. Days are: Saturday - Sunday

If anybody doesn’t know who I am and what is this tournament series, i explain it:
    I thought to make every Sunday a new tournament, with different rules, different things.
    So, this means that the tournament will be every Weekend in the afternoon (and sometimes also the night, like the final match). I start organizing it the monday, with sign-ups, brackets, etc…

This turnament is organized with appointments, THESE ARE UNDER THE DESCRIPTION. If you don’t know the time, just ask me on Steam, I’ll answer you istantly.

For any other questions, talk to me on Steam(first of it, add me).

Bracket: http://challonge.com/weekendtourneyweek2 (This bracket is a preview and subject to change until the tournament is started)

Rules:
    -No throwables
    -If you won’t show up within 10 mins after the appointment, you’ll be disqualified
    -Do not spam in chat while players are fighting and do not comments about players, u could distract them
    -No Third Person View

For knights:
    -No Bearded Axe
    -No Norse Sword
    -No Maul
    -No Holy Water Sprinkler
    -No Norse Sword

For Vanguards:
    -No Claymore
    -No Brandistock
    -No Hatchet
    -No Cudgel

MATCH SCHEDULES:

Saturday - Round One

Remember, normal english time, GMT + 0. Join server at “show up time” and you’ll play at “match time”

Example: “Match Letter” - “show up time” (“match time”)

A - 15:00 (15:10 - 15:20)
    B - 15:20 (15:30 - 15:40)
    C - 15:40 (15:50 - 16:00)
    D - 16:00 (16:10 - 16:20)
    E - 16:20 (16:30 - 16:40)
    F - 16:40 (16:50 - 17:00)
    G - 17:00 (17:10 - 17:20)
    H - 17:20 (17:30 - 17:40)
    I - 17:40 (17:50 - 18:00)
    J - 18:00 (18:10 - 18:20)
    K - 18:20 (18:30 - 18:40)
    L - 18:40 (18:50 - 19:00)
    M - 19:00 (19:10 - 19:20)
    N - 19:20 (19:30 - 19:40)
    O - 19:40 (19:50 - 20:00)
    P - 20:00 (20:10 - 20:20)

• Participants List: http://challonge.com/weekendtourneyweek2/participants

Bracket: http://challonge.com/weekendtourneyweek2

(don’t mind at “COMING SOON” up there)

• Hahahaha…

No war hammer…

That excludes me and only me because I am quite possibly the only competitive warhammer user on EU. I think what you meant to say is no maul rather than no warhammer.

If of course you really did mean warhammer, I suppose you’ve seen me in action and I am quite flattered that you would want to prevent me from contributing to your tournament due to my sheer quality with the weapon.

• Shouldn’t there be a “no holy water sprinkler” rule?

• @Vesanus:

Shouldn’t there be a “no holy water sprinkler” rule?

I’m not a big fan of weapon restrictions and most of those already posted are questionable, but this one does make sense.

• @trooper:

If of course you really did mean warhammer, I suppose you’ve seen me in action and I am quite flattered that you would want to prevent me from contributing to your tournament due to my sheer quality with the weapon.

Yes, he banned warhammer with you in mind :?

• Are sign-ups closed? If they aren’t, sign me up :)

• I like how Norse Sword is twice in the list of restricted weapons, just to be sure :D