Chivalry: CU2 Patch 1 Hotfix 1

• A hotfix for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now live. Included in this hotfix:

Duel Stats are working again
    UDKStats.ini will show progression stats again
    Weapon experience stats fixed
    Tutorial achievements have been removed

• Great, was hoping this would get fixed soon!

• Sweet.
    I hope we get more of these. ;)

• So all other achievements work?

• Thank you for the update.

@Kimiko:

I’m not sad to see the tutorial achievements go.

I haven’t had the chance to log on since CU2 Patch 1 Hotfix 1, but I wonder if Fire Nemesis, Fire Starter and Just a flesh wound! still aren’t working as intended. If that is the case, I hope you are not planning to simply remove them as well.

• The rest of the achievements should be working, but I have been receiving reports that a couple of them are still having issues. We’ll have to look at them again if that is the case.

Thanks!

• @Kimiko:

The rest of the achievements should be working, but I have been receiving reports that a couple of them are still having issues. We’ll have to look at them again if that is the case.

Thanks!

I miss 5 achievements:

• Let it Rain
    • Just A flesh Wound
    • Five Star Archer
    • Fire Nemesis
    • Fire Starter

All these OK now or some of them have been reported still bugged?

• @NICK:

I miss 5 achievements: - Let it Rain

• Just A flesh Wound
    • Five Star Archer
    • Fire Nemesis
    • Fire Starter

All these OK now or some of them have been reported still bugged?

Fire Nemesis and Fire Starter not working for me.

• @Kimiko:

A hotfix for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now live. Included in this hotfix:

Duel Stats are working again
    UDKStats.ini will show progression stats again
    Weapon experience stats fixed

haven’t tried the hotfix yet and about to get some food - so can you assume that this post is initially grateful and supportive but quickly descends into complaining about something and saying that TB hates/ignores the players. tyvm :)

• You might want to fix the link about the patch in the latest news column on your main site -www.tornbanner.com
    It just takes you to a page that says “Don’t lose your head, We’ll be back up in a moments notice”

Which, by the way, is a filthy peasants lie.

• Have you forgotten to update the UK official servers? It’s been over an hour and none of them are yet appearing D:

• @Knifelegs:

You might want to fix the link about the patch in the latest news column on your main site -www.tornbanner.com
    It just takes you to a page that says “Don’t lose your head, We’ll be back up in a moments notice”

Which, by the way, is a filthy peasants lie.

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out what happened with that. The link IS correct, but something is fishy. Thanks though!

@Tummeh:

Have you forgotten to update the UK official servers? It’s been over an hour and none of them are yet appearing D:

All of the servers are back up now and people are in them. Since there’s so many, it takes a little bit longer for these to go up. (not UK, all of them!) - although since your post, it’s been almost an hour, so hopefully you see them!

• I was hoping for a revert on the atrocious color changes you implemented in the last patch :(

Doesn’t really make any sense especially with the change to the crosshair that makes identifying players foolproof.

• “achievement not working? ok remove them because it is too hard to fix …” This bodes poorly your next game…

• Things worthy of a hotfix so far:

Duel stats not working
    Moonwalk bug (Remember that cute little glitch?)

Things not worthy of a hotfix:

Server browser completely broken
    Servers reading as full when they aren’t. Literally unable to play the game.

• @Sir:

You can still connect to the servers via console. Sure it’s a pain in the ass but you can work around it.

• At this point I would like to thank you for your effort to fix the duel stats bug. It was more than neccessary, glad you guys felt this way too :)

• @Kimiko:

So, since you can’t fix achievments, you removed them ? Well, that’s a strange way of doing. Thanks for that patch, anyway.

• @Sir:

Things not worthy of a hotfix:

Server browser completely broken

Maybe they haven’t found the problem yet. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, why should they delay a hotfix they were able to easily fix, just because they’re still working on the more important issues?

• @Terrence:

@Kimiko:

So, since you can’t fix achievments, you removed them ? Well, that’s a strange way of doing. Thanks for that patch, anyway.

At least people can 100% the achievements now. That being said, there are rumors of some still not working…?