Game Slows Down

• A couple weeks or so ago I noticed lag-like issues where combat became slower and less responsive. I returned to the game today and the problem is still there. My internet connection and pings are good and my system is fine. I can play Battlefield 3 on ultra settings. Any ideas?

• You will notice this effect the more players that are in a server. The netcode of this game is far from optimized nor efficient thus the more players that are in a server the slower your game will be. The usually start to get this slowdown lag around 20 players on a server anything above 24 is virtually impossible to play as much gets slowed down specially button to action animations. I find that there is a huge delay between button press and the actual animation. This will throw off most combos in timing along with parries. I often will have random swings or very late swings on full servers. Yeah it is super annoying.

• I’ve been playing for months and never had this problem until now.

• @SpiderFromMars:

I’ve been playing for months and never had this problem until now.

well if that is the case, I would go through all of your settings in game. Usually every patch or update resets the config like graphic setting, sound and even keybindings. I usually have to go in and reconfig all my settings after an update.

• Yeah this game is about as optimized as the US Federal Government, it burns tons of resources yet accomplishes very little.