Are there anyone like me?

• Hello!

I’ve been thinking of this… Firstly let me explain about me a bit. I’m profoundly deaf since birth due to my mother had german measles. Therefore, I wonder if there is anyone like me, being deaf or hard hearing? As I’ve been enjoying chivalry a long time. My playtime now up to 800+hrs and being 45+ rank but I find it weird I don’t find anyone like me so far :<

It would be strangely weird if I’m only one here xD I’ve post a similar one as this in steam discussion. But no ones know there is more like me in chivalry :/ so I give a try in here.

Excuse my English, thanks!

• I’m kinda like you…

I go deaf whenever anyone mentions something about me feinting, using a shield or using the norse sword.

Other than that though, my hearing works just fine. Sorry to disappoint.

• Could be that you’re the only deaf person who’s registered on the forums but I highly doubt you’re the only deaf person playing the game.

• Hearing impaired, yes, but I’ve got devices. It’s still problematic to undertand everything (especially when on mics) or notify the sound sources, but other than that it helps me greatly and I function almost normally.

• @Sora:

Hello!

I’ve been thinking of this… Firstly let me explain about me a bit. I’m profoundly deaf since birth due to my mother had german measles. Therefore, I wonder if there is anyone like me, being deaf or hard hearing? As I’ve been enjoying chivalry a long time. My playtime now up to 800+hrs and being 45+ rank but I find it weird I don’t find anyone like me so far :<

It would be strangely weird if I’m only one here xD I’ve post a similar one as this in steam discussion. But no ones know there is more like me in chivalry :/ so I give a try in here.

I can’t relate to you as far as being deaf. But it’s pretty cool that you play chivalry. Best of luck. :D

• @Holy.Death:

Hearing impaired, yes, but I’ve got devices. It’s still problematic to undertand everything (especially when on mics) or notify the sound sources, but other than that it helps me greatly and I function almost normally.

Still, glad to see there is a hearing impaired person registered here :>

@parkrangerstan:

@Sora:

Hello!

I can’t relate to you as far as being deaf. But it’s pretty cool that you play chivalry. Best of luck. :D

I get that a lot. And thanks! :>

• I have a number of Deaf friends (I studied ASL for 3 years) but none of my friends, Deaf or hearing, play Chivalry. lol A few of them have tried it at my house, but none of them have really gotten into it. They’re crazy, they don’t know what they’re missing. ^__^

Your English is really good, by the way! Better than my teachers, ha ha!

• @stickytape:

I have a number of Deaf friends (I studied ASL for 3 years) but none of my friends, Deaf or hearing, play Chivalry. lol A few of them have tried it at my house, but none of them have really gotten into it. They’re crazy, they don’t know what they’re missing. ^__^

Your English is really good, by the way! Better than my teachers, ha ha!

Why not kidnap and pressure them into liking it? :-D that works a lot… trust me ;-) (warning: wouldn’t work with people is crszier than you)

• I’m a CODA, so I can sorta relate.

Nice to know you play this game, might hit you up some time.

• actually, a substantial part of the playerbase is handicapped
    strange how so many colorblind people are drawn to Chivalry

• The game doesn’t attract more colourblind people, it’s just that nearly 10% of males are colourblind.

• @dudeface:

The game doesn’t attract more colourblind people, it’s just that nearly 10% of males are colourblind.

Yes but they classify “colourblind” as anyone who sees colours differently. Most forms of red green colour colourblindness can still distinguish red and green fine.

• @Baine:

I’m a CODA, so I can sorta relate.

Nice to know you play this game, might hit you up some time.

We should to some time! ;)

• Deaf?

That depends on if my girlfriend is talking or not. :P

It’s always cool to see people that have a “disability” find ways around it. Reason why I put disability in quotes because the only thing that can really disable you is your own mind.

…or a really big bus.