[CANCELED] 8v8 TO Tournament

• I regret to inform you all that i will no longer be hosting this tournament…. Due to Person IRL problems i do not have the time or ability to do such anymore… If anyone would like to host this tournament in my place, please feel free to. (That goes for you Jacob :D) I do again apologize for this and i hope someone will step up to do said tournament. Thanks.

• Great idea to do another poll. Would have loved to see 2 more choices of CTF though.

• I took the top 2 results of the last one and made this. That way each player who didn’t vote for those 2 could get a chance on which they would prefer.

• remember folks! 6v6 has a higher chance of a higher volume of teams to sign up!

• @NoVaLombardia:

remember folks! 6v6 has a higher chance of a higher volume of teams to sign up!

From large clans potentially sporting two teams, from small clans being able to participate at all, and from the possibilty of new clans/merc groups forming specifically for it.

It also has a higher chance of people actually getting 6 on to scrim.

8v8 can be more fun, inclusive, and allow you to play with more of your friends tho.

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

@NoVaLombardia:

remember folks! 6v6 has a higher chance of a higher volume of teams to sign up!

From large clans potentially sporting two teams, from small clans being able to participate at all, and from the possibilty of new clans/merc groups forming specifically for it.

It also has a higher chance of people actually getting 6 on to scrim.

8v8 can be more fun, inclusive, and allow you to play with more of your friends tho.

Don’t forget it’s also more fun for people with shitty computers to do 6v6 :P

• I voted 8v8 in order to make depth slightly more important.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Don’t forget it’s also more fun for people with shitty computers to do 6v6 :P

Which brings us to our next poll:

Are people who play on shitty comps still part of the PC Master Race?

1. YES: even an inbred child with severe developmental disorders is still a member of that race. So Nova is the inbred child of the PC Master Race.
    2. YES, but they are a lesser caste of the PC Master Race. So Nova is the untouchable of the PC Master Race.
    3. NO: Wankster:Gangster::Shitty PC Gamer:PC Master Race. So Nova is the wankster of the PC Master Race.
    4. NO: NoVa sux.

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

1. NO: NoVa sux.

I vote for 4

• Regardless of the size of the TO, you should allow a team to post a large roster. This will foster some class flexibility for certain maps/phases, prevent less dq’s from lack of players like in recent tournaments, and also give larger clans a chance to field all their players without having to field 2 teams.

• The same thing can be said for the 6v6. Gives a chance for smaller clans to rally enough people to even enter.

• @Shack:

Voted for 6v6 TO. I gotcho back Karasu.

He voted for 8v8 TO. Get wrekt.

• I also defriended Shack for betraying me. Oh and Shack, Soul doesn’t even love you. He wants to be in Tempest.

• 8v8, more if possible :)

• can we have teams sign up to play chicago or dallas… and then try to split the teams into two brackets? Finals from each bracket will play half of it on dallas and half on chicago? unless they both want one server.

I realize it may not work if not enough teams sign up…

• oh cmon… 6v6 was leading by a landslide.

I’m almost confident someone has been making multiple accounts…

• @NoVaLombardia:

oh cmon… 6v6 was leading by a landslide.

I’m almost confident someone has been making multiple accounts…

It’s been nearly tied for about a week.

• Shouldn’t roster be more than 12? Given that some people will inevitably not show up… and it allows you to play with classes a little. I’d say 15.

• @Mystikkal:

Shouldn’t roster be more than 12? Given that some people will inevitably not show up… and it allows you to play with classes a little. I’d say 15.

Absolutely 15. At least. Holy hell. 12 seems silly. The last 5v5 tourney had a max roster of 10.

• So just Steam you the roster info?