My stats still don't appear to be tracking in UDKstats.ini

• Hey there fellas,

I’m still unable to get my stats to update after the hotfix today in the UDKstats.ini file. Currently I’m still stuck at 30200.

I’ve played a few rounds today after the update as well, and that hasn’t changed anything.

Is anyone else’s updated? Is there something else I need to do to jumpstart it?

Thanks for your time all.

• Mine are fine.

They went up before the patch anyway.

• Mine are increasing.

• Well damn.

Maybe I just need to play a few more rounds or something.

Also- meant to post this in the bug section, I’m not sure how I wound up getting it in here, sorry moderators. Please move if you see this.

• Moved to bug reports.

• @b3h47pte:

Moved to bug reports.

Thanks man, sorry about that.

• As an update I’ve leveled up to 50 finallly… twice (EDIT: now 3 times). And when I join a game I’m still at level 49 until I level up again.

My stats are also still stuck at 30200, even after leveling up twice.

• Not sure if it works, but you could try removing the file perhaps and then you’ll get it anew once you play again, it might start updating although I have no clue.

• @Xylvion:

Not sure if it works, but you could try removing the file perhaps and then you’ll get it anew once you play again, it might start updating although I have no clue.

Thanks for the suggestion man. Alas, it still didn’t do anything.

I’ll check on this thread down the line, but in all honesty I finally got my level 50 to stick today, so I really don’t care about this anymore. I sure as hell won’t be grinding for more levels (poor tobi-wan and his goals), but I imagine if there’s a problem with my file it’s entirely possible there’s a problem with other’s as well.