Low FPS - new system

• Hi

I am getting very low FPS on a new system which i think should be running at much higher rates. even at medium and low graphics settings i am getting fps under 25…

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7850 Series - 2GB
    Processor: AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM

Dxdiag and lanch.log attached. also a screen shot of of the game with gpu and cpu monitors running, from this you will see that none of them are topping out at all. in fact the GPU % never goes above 60% and there is plenty of capacity from the cpu’s. A second screen shot also showing Stat Unit figures.

I have already re-installed Chivalry (this time onto the SSD rather than the HD where i first had it)
    I had the BIOS set to powersaving mode which i thought might throttle the cpu/s - i’ve set this to normal mode now.
    I tried overclocking the GPU a bit - to no effect.
    I updated the graphic drivers
    I run Avast, which I disabled, and also excluded steam directories from
    done a verify game cache

I’ll update this if I find out more, any help much appreciated.

• Graphics settings for above were medium, and active shadows, lights OFF +

• As suggested by another post this is caused by the Cool-n-quiet settings on the AMD MOBO (an ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0). So basically the MOBO wasnt picking up the CPU usage needs of the game and thus underclocking it quite seriously. Tests yesterday had the game running fine on higher than medium settings at a stable maximum process speed.

• ahh glad to hear that sorted it :)