Kicking and Fisting

• Kicking irks me at the moment. No class is able to jump and kick, removing the ability to use the kick offensively without using feints. You have to wait for the opponent to get within range and kick because you can’t retain momentum. Medieval Warfare has a nice kick system and I don’t think there was much of a need to change it.

I noticed that the Samurai and Ninja have noticeably different fist fighting styles to the other classes and the Spartan has a different stance but the same strikes as the knight, viking and pirate (verify?) Are all classes getting a unique fist-fighting style? That’d be groovy as anything. Also a lot of hit collisions with fists make no noise at the moment. Spartan’s shield vanishes when fistfighting. Haven’t checked with other equipment but I think it’d be nice to show all weapons on a character’s model when not in use (the saber still doesn’t show up in MW when sheathed) because it lets a player gauge how the other player is fighting and what options they have.