Ranking System

• I enjoy the ranking system in CMW. Gives people a certain badge, yet it doesn’t prove how good you are. In CMW i believe you ranked up by getting kills.

I would like to see that points are the ranking up system in the expansion. Instead of kills.

Also the whole idea of glowing or gold helms was great. I would like to see something similar in the expansion. Plus i hope the customization is similar as well, I enjoy the diversity.

Having helms to be able to wear only upon achieving a certain rank gives the player another reason to play more. Since every class was known or at least legend to wear cool head gear. (the Viking with horns on his helmet, Samurai with those huge crazy helms, Pirates with fancy hats, Lion or Special designed helms for Knights, the Ninja is more difficult but something can be done, The spartan with like general helmets of their time.)

I just hope to see that in the future.

• Coloured helms? Yes. Glow helms. No. Points system would be good yeah. The amount of assists one gets isn’t small. Ninja could have a cowl with a demon mask.

• Maybe different styled patterns or colors on the hilt of weapons. Just would add a bit more “I leveled this weapon up and it is my favorite.” It would feel more like your own. 5,000 kills with a certain weapon nets you a color or style perhaps. It would also add a lot of longevity and motivation to unlock each pattern or color.

• Hats are cool but I would also like custom weapon skins as rewards.

• I heard there was going to be leaderboards.

Excited for this!

• Combo breaker. Yeah maybe not weapon skin but weapon colour could be cool. Immersion breaking sure but it might be a nice reward.

• @CRUSHED:

I heard there was going to be leaderboards.

Excited for this!

The same people will top the leaderboards as they have topped every other leaderboard in a game.

Hackers.

• @lemonater47:

@CRUSHED:

I heard there was going to be leaderboards.

Excited for this!

The same people will top the leaderboards as they have topped every other leaderboard in a game.

Hackers.

Clanfaggots exploiters, right?

• @Damoiselle:

Maybe different styled patterns or colors on the hilt of weapons. Just would add a bit more “I leveled this weapon up and it is my favorite.” It would feel more like your own. 5,000 kills with a certain weapon nets you a color or style perhaps. It would also add a lot of longevity and motivation to unlock each pattern or color.

I like this idea. not just because it seems cool but also because i love varied weapon skins and Id pay for that over a helmet anyday