Single Player, Open World RPG Mod

• Surprised I haven’t seen much of this as it would be amazing with Chivalry’s combat.

I have decided to take this on as a project as it needs to be done!

The general idea is, you start off as a peasant with very little combat skills (health, stamina, low damage, clumsiness etc.) and as you fight you increase your skills as per a normal RPG.
    Along side this would be a deep and real role-playing element. The focus would be on realism - even though it would be set in a fantastical world. The aim of the player is very open ended although typically most people would want to rise to a lord, knight or even King.
    There will be no quest tracker and if, for example, you are asked to attend a meeting it will not wait for you while you travel across the land killing outlaws. There will be no set ‘main story’, just events that the player can take part in and thus write their own story.
    This will be a very hardcore RPG and will attempt to be close to tabletop RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons.

I am looking for people to work on it with me in all aspects (apart from the music which I will write). Any and all help would be much appreciated in this ambitious project! I have some experience of UDK although I am still learning but I have lots of time to put into this. I have already started mapping and investigating the classes in Chivalry so it is already in progress! :)

• Sounds amazing, wish you all the luck with finishing this project

• If you want a Spanish guy to translate it to his native language contact me :D

• first of all… sounds great. good luck on this one

@Rodkor:

If you want a Spanish guy to translate it to his native language contact me :D

spanish? really? why not leave it english and everyone understands it.

• @NORDAViND:

first of all… sounds great. good luck on this one

@Rodkor:

If you want a Spanish guy to translate it to his native language contact me :D

spanish? really? why not leave it english and everyone understands it.

Not everyone does, that’s the point. Not even close

• Sounds great. Will it take place in the world of Chivalry or will there be a totally new world with it’s own story?

• Well, i am learning how to create maps right now. Still in very early stages of it but i want to become a good mapper.

• It sounds awesome but a huge amount of work. I’m happy to help with level design once you’ve got the coding for everything else working. At the moment I’m busy with my own maps though.