[CLOSED] Official Community Fun Night! Halloween Special!

• H A P P Y * H A L L O W E E N !

Hey everyone! We’re going to be having a special Community Fun Night on the last day of October - Halloween! This is your chance to get your fanciest (customization) costumes on! Try something different and be unique and let’s have a good time! We’ll do a mix of game modes, so play around with all of your customizations (especially FFA) to get the full effect! Yes, there may be skeletons and peasants running around!

Community Fun Nights is just a day (night) of fun. I try to choose different days and times, so everyone is able to attend at least at some point!

When: Thursday, October 31 - HALLOWEEN! @ 7:00pm EST (Convert your time here)

Where: Server name: Official Community Fun Night - Halloween Special!
    IP: 216.172.106.102:9997 (US East server)

Mumble Info: 216.231.139.50 port: 64738

(Download Mumble)

Goodies: Can’t forget the goodies! There will be treats handed out randomly, so be sure to come!

Enter this raffle for a chance to win a prize!

It will open up at 7pm EST! Read the rules as you can’t just enter and not actually play! I will verify!

In addition to the prizes I already have lined up, Low Ping Servers are also including some prizes! You don’t want to miss this!

Other info: We want as many people that can come as possible. If 7pm EST isn’t a good time, don’t worry, the next day & time will be different, so each Community Fun Night (CFN) will cater to all different time zones.

We’ll be having a “costume contest”, so be sure to change up your normal customization. We’ll do it in the FFA gear, so that you have more variety to choose from!

All levels of players are welcome. Newbies are encouraged to join as this is a great way to get some tricks and tips in a nice and peaceful environment. (It’s never peaceful - you’ve been warned!)

** Remember, even if this is for fun, regular server rules still apply! (Ping/lag will not count - everyone is welcome!)

** Server and Mumble provided by Low Ping Servers.

• Boycott this event in the hope of a balance patch being released faster! Don’t let them get the false idea that we’re actually enjoying the poor balance at the moment by engaging in their events.

If you agree with this, quote my post and sign it with /signed [your name]

• the last two community events have received no sign ups.

Not sure why TBS would try community events when there has been no community feedback in months.

• The top goodie better be the ability to transform into a skeleton anytime. God that’d be amazing.

• @The:

The top goodie better be the ability to transform into a skeleton anytime. God that’d be amazing.

You remind me of the world of warcraft forum moderators. Only contributing when people do something wrong or ask a question that is easy to answer otherwise you stay silent or talk in your own little bubble about things the general population of chivalry don’t really care about.

It’s like as if you’re a political party with a chief whip keeping you within the party line.

Be more spontaneous, have a real opinion for a change! By real, I mean a balance of positive and negative.

Nobody even seems interested in turning up. I bet you guys wont even turn up to your own event anyway and even if you did… You seem deeply anti-social. You’d probably afk your way through it or stay silent.

Kimiko is a good example of this. Doesn’t accept anyone to her friends list and you can’t have a proper conversation with her. She expects you to just post a message on her wall as if we’re some crazed freaks she wants to distance herself from.

Rant over.

• @trooper:

Kimiko is a good example of this. Doesn’t accept anyone to her friends list and you can’t have a proper conversation with her.

Well I can’t imagine why should would not add you to her friends list…

• @gregcau:

@trooper:

Kimiko is a good example of this. Doesn’t accept anyone to her friends list and you can’t have a proper conversation with her.

Well I can’t imagine why should would not add you to her friends list…

Hehehehe. I’m not that much of a monster. I can actually have civilized conversations! :D

• If you aren’t going to come to the event or don’t agree with it, then do NOT post.

Feel free to start a new thread to boycott though Trooper! :P And sorry if I didn’t accept you - I don’t even know which Steam account would be yours. I get a lot of “random” requests daily, so sometimes I just hit the ignore button. But like I’ve said, I like to keep my friend’s list separate from all this other stuff. I’ve gotten enough “OMG FIX THIS GAME” and “WHY ISN’T THIS LIKE THIS” and “YOU NEED TO ADD THIS NOW” messages. That’s what my email is for, that’s what my PM box is for and that’s why I created that new group. If you’d like to add me as an actual friend and would like to have meaningful conversations and play some Chivalry, then send me a PM and we can go from there.

And Greg what are you talking about? We had a ton of people that came to the last 2 events, especially the fun night. But I also posted it in other places as well, so sign-ups weren’t just dedicated to the forum. I don’t really need a sign-up for this, just trying to make it easier on people if they live far away and was going to put up a server that went with the majority.

And since when have I been known as anti-social??? Just because I don’t accept you doesn’t mean that’s the case. Come play some Chivalry with me and you shall see. Yes, accept my challenge.

• I’M IN!

• Oh and I’m in of course, even if skeleton skins aren’t award. (Oxymoron?)

• @trooper:

Boycott this event in the hope of a balance patch being released faster! Don’t let them get the false idea that we’re actually enjoying the poor balance at the moment by engaging in their events.

If you agree with this, quote my post and sign it with /signed [your name]

There’s like a million threads regarding what you’re complaining about. Post somewhere else instead of shitting on the parade. :D

• I’m in. This is a brilliant idea.

• Could we get a Halloween themed map like Killing Floor did a few years ago? :D

• @Dr.Nick:

Could we get a Halloween themed map like Killing Floor did a few years ago? :D

Man, I wish!

• Battlegrounds map at night time. That little farm is kinda creepy already. Throw some pumpkins around for good measure.

• I am down for this. Good to get to enjoy the Chivalry community.

If you need a server Kimi Just let me know, I would be happy to help
    @Kimiko:

Where: TBA

Mumble: TBA

quote].

• It’d be great to join from Australia, provided I don’t get kicked for high ping. :P

• @k3||Chicken:

I am down for this. Good to get to enjoy the Chivalry community.

If you need a server Kimi Just let me know, I would be happy to help

Thanks for the offer! I have a server, just deciding on some final details first.

@Lann094:

It’d be great to join from Australia, provided I don’t get kicked for high ping. :P

Oh you don’t have to worry about that for these kinds of events. Everyone is welcome no matter how bad we lag ;)

• Ill be there I enjoyed the last event I attended so I am sure this one will be no different. Also hope to see those spooky skeletons stop by, I can’t tell you how sad I was when the skeleton was locked in one of the beta releases http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =157540956.

• @Kimiko:

@Dr.Nick:

Could we get a Halloween themed map like Killing Floor did a few years ago? :D

Man, I wish!

Just have the team take a few days or a week off from DW and pump out a Halloween map :D