The Chronicles of Butter Knife Warrior

• I thought I would share a silly video I made in Chivalry. I’m thinking of making some more, so please give me some feedback if anything comes to mind.

Enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlVl_KQRIZE

• Can see where you’re going with this though i think you could:

o Include a solid narration done by you on contrast of using film quotes. (More flexible)
    o Time the clip cuts to the music better. Most prominent on the last portion.
    o Add some humor-story (through naaration earlier mentioned or acting in game).
    o Record with standard FOV. My eyes feel crossed with that FOV value you’re using.

Good work. Link the next chapter once its out please!

• @User:

Can see where you’re going with this though i think you could:

o Include a solid narration done by you on contrast of using film quotes. (More flexible)
    o Time the clip cuts to the music better. Most prominent on the last portion.
    o Add some humor-story (through naaration earlier mentioned or acting in game).
    o Record with standard FOV. My eyes feel crossed with that FOV value you’re using.

Good work. Link the next chapter once its out please!

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it!

I never thought the FOV could be a problem, partly because I’m so used to it being like that. I’m sure a smaller value will look better.

I might try acting out “Butter Knife Warrior” in the game through voice chat and see how people reply. That could be entertaining. I went into this one without any structure, so I’m sure with a little planning the next one can be much better.

I’ll definitely post it here. :)

• Hahaha, that was pretty good.

I don’t know why but watching your guy sneak upon someone then the music goes into Metal Gear Solid gave me a good laugh.

It takes a strong warrior to use a butter knife.

I hope that I come across you in one of the servers. If I’m not careful, I might end up toast. :P

• Really hilarous (mainly the Blue Danube Waltz with those gross sounds). God Job !

• @Keith:

Hahaha, that was pretty good.

I don’t know why but watching your guy sneak upon someone then the music goes into Metal Gear Solid gave me a good laugh.

It takes a strong warrior to use a butter knife.

I hope that I come across you in one of the servers. If I’m not careful, I might end up toast. :P

@Terrence:

Really hilarous (mainly the Blue Danube Waltz with those gross sounds). God Job !

Glad you guys enjoyed it! :D

Playing only with the Hunting Knife got the better of me to begin with, but it’s fun when you get used to it. It got even more fun when others in the server changed to using daggers too. :D

• Dude that was beyond hilarious !
    I laughed my ass off :D
    Such an awesome video !
    I especially liked the part where you added the Metal Gear Solid theme.That’s the best MGS theme.
    It would have been even better if you actually died and then play the: “Snake ? Snake ? Answer me ! SNAAAAAKEEEE !!!” audio.
    But maybe in part 2 ?
    Can’t wait for more !
    7tWNnGrSOPo
    Good ol’ times !