Ideas for better weapon aiming (pirate guns only)

• In my opinion, pirate guns do seem a little overpowered at the moment. A way to tackle this would be to add some kind of passive swaying to the weapon, so that not all shots are pinpoint accurate (like the heavy xbow, just a little less random.) Aiming with these weapons also shouldn’t decrease the sensitivity as much as it does (I almost can’t move the crosshair without maxing out my DPI)

Aside from that, all the other bugs I’ve encountered seem to have been addressed and TBS are (hopefully) fully aware of them. I can really see DW being a very good addition to the variety of Chivalry.

• Where’s the option for just keep it how it is.

• @lemonater47:

Where’s the option for just keep it how it is.

No one wants that except those who play Pirates.

• @Daiyuki:

@lemonater47:

Where’s the option for just keep it how it is.

No one wants that except those who play Pirates.

I don’t play pirate and it seems fine. If the bullets were parryable and/or didn’t stun when they hit near you then it’s fine. Not hard to get to a pirate and mess him up.

• The crossbow is better.

Faster reload similar damage and theres no deviation. It always goes straight.

With the guns it doesn’t go straight. Pistole does a bit more damage and goes a bit faster than the crossbow but doesn’t go straight. Even if you crouch. So you can’t consistantly hit like you can with the crossbow.

• @Footbeard:

I don’t play Pirate and it seems fine. If the bullets were parryable and/or didn’t stun when they hit near you then it’s fine

What? Is it fine or not? The way you said that makes me question you even know what you’re talking about here.

• I don’t like any of these things.

• @Daiyuki:

@Footbeard:

I don’t play Pirate and it seems fine. If the bullets were parryable and/or didn’t stun when they hit near you then it’s fine

What? Is it fine or not? The way you said that makes me question you even know what you’re talking about here.

I’ve seen most of your posts. You seem like you have a great life. Back on topic, I believe that firearms are fine now but could be tweaked with what I’ve suggested. Understand now?